Our valued sponsor

Question How to send EUR to a Serbia Company via SWIFT

tradingworldwide321

May 20, 2020
Visit site
Dear readers

I hope you're doing well.

How would you send EUR to Serbia via SWIFT if you don't have a bank account in EUR ?

Let me explain this situation:

1. Client is from South America and work as an individual in FOREX (speculative trading; only EURUSD) with Belize and Seychelles brokers.
2. Belize broker pays via Skrill (SEPA and Swift) and Seychelles broker pays under its corporate bank from Australia via SWIFT.
3. Client needs to pay an invoice of 20k EUR to a Serbian Company to its corporate Serbian bank account.
4. Client needs to send 130-250k EUR to a Serbian Company bank account. After payment is approved (8-15 days then point 5)
5. Client needs to send 1 Mill EUR to the same Serbian company bank account.
6. Client does not have a personal bank account in EUR/USD/CHF but he needs to send funds under his personal name, under SWIFT system and in EUR currency.

Then how can this individual move his funds to this Serbian companies ?

First way: open an individual EUR bank account who has full SWIFT support and recipient's jurisdiction support.
Then send funds from Skrill Personal Account to his Personal EUR bank account and make the transactions. Also send funds from Corporate Australia Broker Bank account to his Personal EUR bank account and then send funds to Serbia.

Second way: open an individual account with Wise (known before TransferWise) and get EUR details. Get the funds from Skrill and Australia Corporate Bank and then send funds to Serbia.

Note:
It has to be only SWIFT payment. No credit card, no crypto, no wester union, no paypal etc...
When sending the funds to Serbia, it's a payment. So Swissquote, Dukascopy doesn't work because when doing a withdrawal, it should go directly to my personal bank account but it has to go to a Serbia Company which does not belong to the client. It's a payment.

Client only has a passport, local bank statement, trading statement and Tax ID.

Questions:

Do you know which banks could fit to this profile? It's just transactional, money comes in and out. However client would like to deposit balance of 5-10k per month. I've heard about Mauritius
Do you know if the client would face problems for using Wise to this purpose?

Thank you in advance.

Solution
You could as well open an EMI account for the person in question for instant with Transferwise, Xace or some of the many others like InterGiro or similar, so you can transfer EUR by IBAN.
You could as well open an EMI account for the person in question for instant with Transferwise, Xace or some of the many others like InterGiro or similar, so you can transfer EUR by IBAN.

Last edited:
Solution
Thank you for your answer, however 99% EMIS won't work because they don't support SWIFT for Personal Accounts like Xace, Intergiro only supports businesss.
The only option is Wise (known before Transferwise).
There is no problem when receiving and sending the first payment of 20k EUR, but once 130-250k and 1 Mill, then Wise will ask for proof of funds which is not a problem but Could they block his account because he is receiving money from speculative trading acitivity? That's my concerning.

THank you.