How to setup PayPal, anonymous banking and company?

footlocker

Hello,

I have read days on the forum but can't figure out what you guys did to setup your PayPal account with an offshore company!

I read about both Cyprus and Singapore as target destinations for this setup.

What are you doing to setup this? I have a good budget for someone who is able to help or offer me a package.

negon

hannibal the cannibal
BANNED MEMBER
Entrepreneur
Cyprus is indeed possible to setup what you want it is just complicated. I have send you a PM. I'm not selling such packages any longer because it is too time consuming and even not easy!

footlocker

thank you for the PM I have made bicoin payment to you to proceed.. thanks! if others have input please help! I'm total noob.

Anyone know a 3rd country to steup this?

happyjohn

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Entrepreneur
To setup a Belize company with LeuPay and darks is simple and fast, takes a few weeks if you know what you are doing! Just get a easy to setup virtual office provider so you will be half the way already!

footlocker

I got a Belize company where I will setup a 2checkout account to receive credit cards and paypal, thanks for the helpthu&¤#

bizworks

To setup a Belize company with LeuPay and darks is simple and fast, takes a few weeks if you know what you are doing! Just get a easy to setup virtual office provider so you will be half the way already!
Well I'm halfway, got the virtual office. How to set up the Belize company?

footlocker

back then I asked @auric for darks and did the Belize corop myself. worked great. with the emi I read in the mentor group what to do and followed the instructions there worked great.

diablo

Banned User
BANNED MEMBER
Business Angel
MTG is great for noobs and people looking for special advise which can't be posted on the public forums!

I have several Belize corps with EMI's total anonymous. They have been operating for aprox 1 year and doing well for me and my business ;)

See you inside, feel free to ask questions there!

lavel

Offshore Agent
Business Angel
Mentor Group
cant seem to see much in mentor group about this :(
I found a little about it but it requires more details in there, I will soon join the mentor group again and hope to get more wise on all of this.