web
counter

How to setup PayPal, anonymous banking and company?

Discussion in 'Offshore Company formation' started by footlocker, May 3, 2017.

1. footlocker

footlocker New Member

Hello,

I have read days on the forum but can't figure out what you guys did to setup your PayPal account with an offshore company!

I read about both Cyprus and Singapore as target destinations for this setup.

What are you doing to setup this? I have a good budget for someone who is able to help or offer me a package.

blueweb and suzy like this.
  2. auric

auric Offshore Agent Mentor Group Business Angel

Cyprus is indeed possible to setup what you want it is just complicated. I have send you a PM. I'm not selling such packages any longer because it is too time consuming and even not easy!

footlocker likes this.
  3. footlocker

footlocker New Member

thank you for the PM I have made bicoin payment to you to proceed.. thanks! if others have input please help! I'm total noob.

Anyone know a 3rd country to steup this?

4. happyjohn

happyjohn Corporate Services Entrepreneur Business Angel

To setup a Belize company with LeuPay and darks is simple and fast, takes a few weeks if you know what you are doing! Just get a easy to setup virtual office provider so you will be half the way already!

5. footlocker

footlocker New Member

I got a Belize company where I will setup a 2checkout account to receive credit cards and paypal, thanks for the helpthu&¤#

6. Admin

Admin Forum Moderator The Forum Cleaner

It seems that 2checkout is the best for a Belize company setup and PayPal payment methods.

7. bizworks

bizworks New Member

Well I'm halfway, got the virtual office. How to set up the Belize company?

8. footlocker

footlocker New Member

Belize company I setup myself and it's still operative with EMI account other than leupay.

9. tonybkt

tonybkt New Member

Hi, could you let me know how you started the process footlocker ? Thanks

10. footlocker

footlocker New Member

back then I asked @auric for darks and did the Belize corop myself. worked great. with the emi I read in the mentor group what to do and followed the instructions there worked great.

tonybkt likes this.
  11. tonybkt

tonybkt New Member

would you recommend me to pay for mentor group?
    thanks

12. footlocker

footlocker New Member

if you don't know how to do things I would say yes, it's much faster to figure it out how to do things.

13. diablo

diablo Banned Users Mentor Group Business Angel BANNED MEMBER

MTG is great for noobs and people looking for special advise which can't be posted on the public forums!

I have several Belize corps with EMI's total anonymous. They have been operating for aprox 1 year and doing well for me and my business ;)

See you inside, feel free to ask questions there!

14. blueweb

blueweb Corporate Services Mentor Group Business Angel

Can you tell me if there is instructions in the MTG Group about how to setup a Company offshore with PayPal? is so, provide a link so I can visit it upon I upgraded my account?

15. tonybkt

tonybkt New Member

cant seem to see much in mentor group about this :(