How to ship visa card to Non EEA countries

kevoman

Mar 6, 2020
Visit site
Hi guys
I need help...
I ordered a Veritas Mastercard online and it was successfully ordered
and because i am located in a NON EEA countries, I had to use
forward2me services and the card was well received within days but then I received and email from Forward2me
saying they do not ship Debit cards/visa cards because it is considered as currency

Guess my question is , Any ideas on how i can successfully recieved the card even though in Africa ???
Any available service that can receive and forward the card to me????

please help me

Why Veritas? Does it have any special advantages?
Because there are EMI's out there which can send a card outside EEA themselves, without any middleman services.
please can you give a example of EMI's that ship outside the EEA?? I haven't found one yet, especially that ships to Cameroon, nothing special about Verritas, just that the issue personal iban and huge ATM daily limits

Goodmorning Sir.
No EMI will ship outside EEA. However you may use some re-shipping services that will do it.
Saying that it is a personal letter or stuff like that. Otherwise drop me a message.

Of course there are some. It's just that not everybody knows about them :)
For example, I know for sure that BlackCatCard sends cards outside EEA using regular post-service.
But their interface is horrible and they dont like non eu passports

OP, for letter forwarding you may try:
  • clevver.io
  • shopandship.com
  • aramex.com

Do they really provide a po box in eu and can forward debit cards?

No postal service will forward a debit / credit card, it's against the law ..

Try Payoneer, they send cards worldwide, the only company I know of that you can trust. Of course now, you may wait a while for them to start issuing new cards ...

I'm assuming you are talking about a personal debit card not a business debit card. Otherwise it's a different story ..

Of course there are some. It's just that not everybody knows about them :)
For example, I know for sure that BlackCatCard sends cards outside EEA using regular post-service.

Do you have other examples ?

I was going to try blackcat, turns out during registration you don't just upload your documents, you have to live scan them and take a live selfie .. I have a beard now because of corona lockdown :D Doesn't match my passport picture, there is no way a computer will recognize that :D Not even gonna bother!

OP, for letter forwarding you may try:
  • clevver.io
  • shopandship.com
  • aramex.com
I agree, these may be valid services to sort this out.