Our valued sponsor

How to start a new thread without advertising your services!

I have been researching a little more about this corporation here in Guatemala. They do not have an office for sure. I am sending someone today to the Commercial Register to find out if this corporation is even registered. If so I will be able to let you know who are the founding partners of this corporation and who is the legal representative in case you would like to file some law sue.

This is not even a legal firm, so be aware of this corporation.

Admin said:
Thank you for joining flinstone!
Please both "sebastian" and "flintstone" start a new thread if you want to continue this conversation, this is a thread solely about Panamalaw.org and Panamalegal.com and there attacks and phoney operation.
How can we start a new thread?

Okay, I thought that if someone is posting on a forum they knew how to start a new thread ;)

Here is the quick manual for you:

Please read General Forum Usage how you create a new thread.

Don't turn itnto an advertising thread but make it general information about you and your company and you are good. the proper forum for this would be here Welcome to Merchant Services Forum! where we recommend every member to post the first time in order to let other members know who you are.

Last edited:
How to start a new thread without advertising your services!

Please read the above if you are not sure how to create new threads or if it is allowed to post what you consider to post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads