Our valued sponsor

How to Start an Offshore Company

bizman

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Jan 5, 2009
Visit site
How to start a Offshore Company what I need to know to get started learn with me.

I was just reading some interesting stuff while searching for information about how to incorporate a offshore company. What I was looking for was something different to read about then just, you go there, you decide what jurisdiction and bla bla bla.. I though there ust be something that we didn't have covered here on the forum yet. I have been reading a lot this threads here the last 3 weeks and what I have found seems to fill the gab that we are missing here.

First of all here is a cool vid that is just our of curiosity interesting.

Read more here

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for sharing nice information and indeed it fills a gab and something we haven't covered here yet.

A Nominee director and shareholdr offeres an additional level of privacy indeed, you can read more about it here /forum/articles/59543-nominee-director-and-shareholder

Last edited:
Reactions: bonzo and taxraider
Nominees are a great tool for an offshore company to be appointed to protect your privacy. Many think you can't trust a nominee director or shareholder and they will run with all your assets, that's so wrong, if you choose a certified offshore company formation agent you will not have to worry about that.

What you think about the following:

Foundation, owned by me

Trust owned by the Foundation

Seychelles Holding owned by the Trust

Belize, Dominica, Gibraltar and Panama offshore trading company owned by Seychelles holding company

Do you think all this will work and keep me private from anyone who wants to know who am I? Is it worth to establish so many entities to safe my privacy you think?

Reactions: bonzo
A Nominee director and shareholdr offeres an additional level of privacy indeed' date=' you can read more about it here [url']/forum/articles/59543-nominee-director-and-shareholder[/url]
Why do we want to appoint nominees if total privacy is already included in the Seychelles company?

What you think about the following:
Foundation, owned by me

Trust owned by the Foundation

Seychelles Holding owned by the Trust

Belize, Dominica, Gibraltar and Panama offshore trading company owned by Seychelles holding company

Do you think all this will work and keep me private from anyone who wants to know who am I? Is it worth to establish so many entities to safe my privacy you think?
Ideally it is what I was looking for while reading about Cook Islands Foundation I believe the same thing can be possible done in the Seychelles maybe even cheaper, faster and less complicated or what do you think?

Reactions: JohnLocke
Why you want a China and Russian corp in your offshore company structure do you have any idea about it? Must be because of tax reasons or?
For larger structures with high performance businesses and activities in Russia and China it's of great benefit to structure your setup like the diagram in the OP.

For larger structures with high performance businesses and activities in Russia and China it's of great benefit to structure your setup like the diagram in the OP.
ahhh, thanks Admin... I thought it was for me and my Internet business seems it's a little overkill do go that route ;)

Reactions: JohnLocke
Your welcome, just post here if you have any additional questions in this matter ;)

That's good reading also it describe the use of nominees which are one of the areas I'm still researching for my next company because it looks that it is something that can be of benefit for anonymizing the company additional if Im not wrong.
The part with the nominees is not really in details, however, if you are looking for some details this forum is already providing great information here /forum/articles/59543-nominee-director-and-shareholder I was learning that appointing a nominee director at least will have great benefits in your effort to stay anonymous.

Nominees are a great tool for an offshore company to be appointed to protect your privacy. Many think you can't trust a nominee director or shareholder and they will run with all your assets' date=' that's so wrong, if you choose a certified offshore company formation agent you will not have to worry about that.[/quote']
Well, on one site I understand why they may be skeptical because what should stop them from doing that if it's any shady operation maybe! on the other hand, if they do it just one time they are out of business and strict laws will procecute such quickly.

Reactions: myhand
They are protected from people doing "funny business" as you say. It's not a problem for a nominee to get out of troubles for a company they actually don't control I have been told!

Ideally it is what I was looking for while reading about Cook Islands Foundation I believe the same thing can be possible done in the Seychelles maybe even cheaper, faster and less complicated or what do you think?
You have such a offshore company setup at Cook Islands? just curious to know more please.

Compared to some countries you can believe it or not it is indeed easier to form a offshore company! For instant there is no requirement to pay in share capital!