Our valued sponsor

How to store gold anonymously ?

Yes

Yes you do but only to customs, and they don't ask for the UBO when you pass through them, meaning that you still can get relative anonymity by utilizing a simple offshore company setup with a nominee director.

No custom (import/export) taxes, no vat, no limit on the amount of gold that you can carry in and out of the country (similar to HK in that regard), Switzerland in the other hand, gold with (995/1000 purity) is exempt from vat, while gold with less purity, silver and other bullions are taxed at 8% (if I remember correctly), customs some time hold your gold for further examination to test the gold's "authenticity", plus you are restricted to the amount of gold that you can bring (I think you can only bring 1m worth of gold) so yeah, I would chose SG or HK over Switzerland any day everyday.
but how do you get your Gold into Singapore if you already have bought physical Gold ?

Any possibility to store in switzerland without UBO ?
I didn't really check, even in the Geneva freeport, they want to know and verify the owner of the items that stored there. there was no mention of UBO tho, just the "owner's identity". So maybe utilizing offshore holding company with a nominee director could satisfy these requirements? but I'm not sure. better to check with the free port though, or ask any of the gold companies that store their gold with them.

Not necessarily true, this is old news, if you use SGPMX stackermarket service, you can sign up with them with a personal or corporate account, and then make a transfer request and they will transfer your bullion from anywhere around the world (via their partners like brinks, loomis..etc),
I need some terms explained please?

buillion is the same as Gold bars / physical gold even a coin or bar right ?

You need to transfer money electronically to SGPMX which then give you Gold in exchange which they send to anywhere in the world?

This can't be done anonymously can it?

buillion is the same as Gold bars / physical gold even a coin or bar right ?
Correct.
You need to transfer money electronically to SGPMX which then give you Gold in exchange which they send to anywhere in the world?
Correct. that's one way to do it. They also have an asset transfer service where you can ship gold to and store it with them in le freeport using one of their partners (your bullions will also be insured).
So yeah you can buy gold from them and ship it to your preferred address worldwide OR you can ship your own gold and store it with them if you want to
This can't be done anonymously can it?
It depends on what you mean by "anonymous" but yeah, you can use simple shelf companies with a nominee director, so you can maintain anonymity to a certain extent.

Reactions: SoNewToAllShit
Is this organization trusted and can be trusted.
Yes they are trusted, I have been using them for quite sometime and I never had any major issue with them. They are the only licenced company that operate in the freeport, plus they are registered and are regulated by the ministry of law in Singapore.
what guarantees do we have that they don't just vanish with your gold?
Your gold is insured and covered by Marsh Insurance. Also your bullion doesn't appear in their balance sheet, so no other party can claim your bullion if the company goes bust, you are the legal owner of the bullion, so you can just go to the freeport and take your precious metals back.

i highly doubt there are no other vaults in le free port.
I think you misunderstood me. Of course there are other vaults, but these vaults are vaults for other logistics/storage companies or HNW individuals.

But what I'm talking about is retail clients that use SGPMX to buy gold and then store it in the freeport. As far as I know, SGPMX is the only licensed "bullion" dealer that's allowed to operate at the freeport.

You can look here: LE FREEPORT

Reactions: tacokai
Many Russians are now buying gold to hedge against the collapse of the Russian Ruble. Of course, those who already held gold were in an even better position.
In an effort to protect their earnings, many Russians are investing in gold, hoping to capitalize on its history as a safe-haven asset in times of economic uncertainty and take advantage of the Russian government scrapping a 20% value-added tax on purchases of precious metals.

Russia’s central bank was forced to halt its own purchases of gold this week as demand for the asset from Russians continues to soar.

Last week, Russia’s Sberbank said that demand for metals like gold and palladium has quadrupled since the war began. The bank plans to increase the number of its offices selling precious metals to “help people protect their savings.”

Reactions: tacokai
Not necessarily true, this is old news, if you use SGPMX stackermarket service, you can sign up with them with a personal or corporate account, and then make a transfer request and they will transfer your bullion from anywhere around the world (via their partners like brinks, loomis..etc), and once your account gets credited with your bullion, you can then redeem it and you can collect your gold yourself or make them deliver it to your preferred address (you can also trade your gold, get a loan on it...etc if you want to). so it's not impossible.
Not bad, something to consider should one have Gold under their pillow.

Reactions: MiddleEuroAsia