Our valued sponsor

How to withdraw everything 2018?

Yaneek

May 8, 2017
Visit site
Hello guys,

Please tell me what is the best way to withdraw all the money from my offshore company.
I don't know how to get to the money.

1) my bank just limited the prepaid card to 10k eur per year.
2) i don't want to have a usual credit card with my name on it.
3) I cannot withdraw it in cash from the offshore bank because they need proof where the cash will be spent on.

All I have is bank wire.
I have under 100k left in my bank account.

I do have onshore companies. (maybe transfer it there)
I have experience in cryptocurrency. (maybe buy bitcoin somehow anonymously and withdraw it personally in the future)

I do want to mention that taxes are really low this year in my country. I have absolutely no problems paying dividend tax or company income tax. The only thing that is holding me back to do this is that offshore companies have a really bad image over here so I don't really want them to know I have one.

Reactions: negon
Guys whats your opinion on this:

Register a new account on an exchange that accepts fiat. Make it legit: I will send them my personal and company info (lets hope they dont report this to my country - but even if they do this is not illegal)
Buy bitcoin.
Send that bitcoin to my personal wallet and use it up overtime (pay wherever bitcoin is accepted) or withdraw it and pay tax (saying that I bought it offline for localbitcoins).

What do you think? Would this work?

Buy Bitcoins on Localbitcoins.com with wire, sell bitcoins on localbitcoins for cash..

Is there an escrow service on localbitcoins, or how can I make sure I'm not getting scammed?

Buy Bitcoins on Localbitcoins.com with wire, sell bitcoins on localbitcoins for cash.

You can use a bitcoin mixer if needed, so no one will ever know that bitcoins are the same.
use bitcoin and services like TransferWise, LeuPay, Worldcore, AdvCash - it's pretty easy to do.

They are require ID verification. Is it safe? Will they report anything?

hey dude , why u don't get prepaid card (dealing with related business ) and withdraw all you have earned .

use many ATM's ,run with the cash i doubt anyone will notice you.

In the past I was advised not to use any cards of this kind in my home country.
Any other ideas?

I think I will just send it home to the onshore company but I need a payment processor. Any recommendations?