Our valued sponsor

Question How to withdraw my crypto ???

#1 So the bank transfer is best option..
But this may take from 1 to 5 days..
Does the trade would be open till i receive the money into my bank?
Yes trade stays open until you receive payment. Once you see it in your bank account you confirm that you have received it and you release crypto to seller. You should also make sure that he does not pay you from a third party account and if he does I'd recommend to send it back and cancel the trade.
#2 in the Binance P2P i see often a time limit 40 mintues then the deal is canceled
Or somthing like that.. So as i said bank transfer would take up to 5 Business days.. So how can we close the deal in 40 mintues??

Thanks in advance
No that's not true. Those timers on binance P2P are wrong. Trade stays open until you confirm that you received payment. I'm merchant on binance P2P and in some extreme cases I had a trade open for longer than month.

Reactions: Singa
Yes trade stays open until you receive payment. Once you see it in your bank account you confirm that you have received it and you release crypto to seller. You should also make sure that he does not pay you from a third party account and if he does I'd recommend to send it back and cancel the trade.

No that's not true. Those timers on binance P2P are wrong. Trade stays open until you confirm that you received payment. I'm merchant on binance P2P and in some extreme cases I had a trade open for longer than month.
Oh thanks mr coin
Can you give me your Binance P2P id so maybe in the future we can do trades
You can send it in PM
Thanks again for the explaining

Yeah i understand you, but i meant that timer called payment window when you open an trade..
And anybody can set it's own time...

See the pic

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210319_164703.jpg
    Screenshot_20210319_164703.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 66
Oh thanks mr coin
Can you give me your Binance P2P id so maybe in the future we can do trades
You can send it in PM
Thanks again for the explaining
I'm not able to send PMs first here as that's only for paid members and I can't share it here publicly. However I'm not offering international wires currently.
Yeah i understand you, but i meant that timer when you open an trade..
And anybody can set it's own time...
That timer is only a timer to click "paid" button. If buyer doesn't click it in the time limit then trade will expire but if he clicks it then trade becomes locked in and isn't canceled by system.

Reactions: Singa

Latest Threads