Our valued sponsor

Question How would you broker a deal between a seller and buyer of bitcoins?

jafo

Mentor Group Gold Premium
May 13, 2022
Earth
Visit site
  1. Suppose you have a supplier you know for a long time (and do business with on a regular basis) who wants to sell his bitcoins.
  2. Suppose you have a client you know for a long time (and do business with on a regular basis) who has liquid money, i.e. wire transfer, that wants to buy bitcoins.
  3. #1 and #2 do NOT know each other AT ALL! They live on different continents. They do NOT even know the existence of one another.
  4. Suppose you don't want to throw caution to the wind and purchase the bitcoins from #1 with your own money and then sell them to #2, mainly due to market volatility. Too much money is at stake.
  5. This will be a monthly ongoing transaction for the next 24 months, so DCA (Dollar-Cost Averaging) is the strategy.
  6. How would you structure the transaction so you can profit from a small commission (~0.25%) without upsetting anyone and making it a fair deal for everyone involved???

I would tell both of them to open an account with Kraken. And to send me a case of wine for the smart advice.
Pardon my ignorance, but I just went to my Kraken account and I couldn't find how I can make that 0.25%...

I'm NOT too keen to introduce my supplier to my buyer, although they are not in a vertical line. Different products, but still. That feels to me like introducing my Colombian girlfriend to my Venezuelan girlfriend. They might hit it off and dump me rof/%

Seriously, though, how can I use Kraken (or another system) to profit 0.25% of the buy/sell every month?

Pardon my ignorance, but I just went to my Kraken account and I couldn't find how I can make that 0.25%...

I'm NOT too keen to introduce my supplier to my buyer, although they are not in a vertical line. Different products, but still. That feels to me like introducing my Colombian girlfriend to my Venezuelan girlfriend. They might hit it off and dump me rof/%

Seriously, though, how can I use Kraken (or another system) to profit 0.25% of the buy/sell every month?
I suppose Johnny's point was not to bother and let go including your potential cut

Reactions: JohnnyDoe
  1. Suppose you have a supplier you know for a long time (and do business with on a regular basis) who wants to sell his bitcoins.
  2. Suppose you have a client you know for a long time (and do business with on a regular basis) who has liquid money, i.e. wire transfer, that wants to buy bitcoins.
  3. #1 and #2 do NOT know each other AT ALL! They live on different continents. They do NOT even know the existence of one another.
  4. Suppose you don't want to throw caution to the wind and purchase the bitcoins from #1 with your own money and then sell them to #2, mainly due to market volatility. Too much money is at stake.
  5. This will be a monthly ongoing transaction for the next 24 months, so DCA (Dollar-Cost Averaging) is the strategy.
  6. How would you structure the transaction so you can profit from a small commission (~0.25%) without upsetting anyone and making it a fair deal for everyone involved???
Well you gotta either upfront fund eventual vola on this yourself with your own stash, in case you have.

Or you look for a cheap place to change btc-usdt and then again usdt-btc and ship it to the client when you got the cash. This 2x exchange can eat into margin, so might not be worth bothering at all.