Our valued sponsor

http://www.offshore-protection.com anyone knows this?

truthknown

Offshore Agent
May 27, 2011
Visit site
I made many enquiries to this offshore formation company (they go by the name of Sovereign and finally made a deposit payment over $8,800 to them for a New Zealand company.

I emailed them after making the bank transfer and got no response (they were very quick earlier). I've tried to skype them and got no reply. This is already the second day.

Has anyone else any experience with this company?

I will wait another day to see what happens and keep you posted.

They are indeed a scam and well known too.

A quick search in google brings up lot's of complaints about them :evil:

These well known scammers are still at it using a new name and new web site offshore company. incorporate your new offshore company today..
Their previous names for their offshore scams where:

Whitherspoon, Seymour & Robinson

WSR

CSR

Company Formation Service

Coldwell

Avoid this scam organization at all cost, they sell fake licenses, offshore corporations and have a horrible record. Search "Whitherspoon Seymour & Robinson" on Google.

Here are their two more domains -- wsr.biz directs to the CSR, Company Formation Service

offshore company. incorporate your new offshore company today.

offshore company. incorporate your new offshore company today.
I know to good WSR they run with my money that I paid for a Belize corp. for long time ago, after payment only silency.:attention:

I'm looking for some information about this offshore asset protection and stubmled about this websites OP posted for some years ago. Well I can't see that they are a scam however, some of the better information I found was at the forum owners website here: /company-formation/asset-protection.html if you are looking for something good you may try this link.

If someone has some other good sourced please post!

Last edited by a moderator:
Please only post if you have some information that can be of interest for people looking for this company, thanks!

Do you know any good setup for asset protecting, I'm looking more into protecting a company from lenders, creditors and such, the only asset the company has are copyrights and royalties, there is no other activity.

We know the company mentioned in this thread try to harm OffshoreCorpTalk.com and want this thread removed. When you read this, then please note, we won't remove this thread, why not? Read below:

To stay inline with international laws and the freedom of speach we have to publish the below which is the right we claim:
Anyway, we claim the freedom of opinion and expression in international law at OCT under the following human rights act:

Freedom of opinion and expression are fundamental rights that contain both a personal and a social dimension. They are considered “indispensable conditions for the full development of the person”, “essential for any society” and a “foundation stone for every free and democratic society” (UN Human Rights Committee, 2011UN

Human Rights Committee. (2011). General Comment No. 34, Article 19, Freedoms of opinion and expression. UN Doc. CCPR/C/GC/34. Retrieved from:
, para. 2). All forms of communication are protected, including “political discourse, commentary on one’s own and on public affairs, canvassing, discussion of human rights, journalism, cultural and artistic expression, teaching and religious discourse” (UN Human Rights Committee, 2011UN Human Rights Committee. (2011). General

Comment No. 34, Article 19, Freedoms of opinion and expression. UN Doc. CCPR/C/GC/34. Retrieved from:
, para. 11). Under the ICCPR, freedom of expression includes the “freedom to seek, receive and impart information and ideas of all kinds, regardless of frontiers, either orally, in writing or in print, in the form of art, or through any other media of a person’s choice” (United Nations, 1966United Nations. (1966). International covenant on civil and political rights, Article 19. Retrieved from:

, Article 19(2)). This protects expression in all forms, including spoken, written and sign language, and non-verbal expressions through artworks (UN Human Rights Committee, 2011UN Human Rights Committee. (2011). General Comment No. 34, Article 19, Freedoms of opinion and expression. UN Doc. CCPR/C/GC/34. Retrieved from:
, para. 12).

Without free speech, the enjoyment of other rights is not possible. For example, freedom of speech, along with freedom of assembly and association, are necessary for the effective exercise of the right to vote (UN Human Rights Committee, 1996UN Human Rights Committee. (1996). CCPR general comment no. 25: Article 25 (Participation in public affairs and the right to vote), The right to participate in public affairs, voting rights and the right of equal access to public service. UN Doc. CCPR/C/21/Rev.1/Add.7, 12. Retrieved from:

, para. 12). The right to vote is compromised in a society that does not have a free exchange of ideas and information on public and political matters between citizens, candidates and elected representatives (UN Human Rights Committee, 2011UN Human Rights Committee. (2011). General Comment No. 34, Article 19, Freedoms of opinion and expression.

UN Doc. CCPR/C/GC/34. Retrieved from:
, para. 20). However, free speech is not an absolute right and can be limited where it is necessary and done in a proportionate manner. Under the ICCPR, freedom of expression can only be restricted by law and where necessary to respect of the rights or reputations of others; or for the protection of national security or of public order, or of public health or morals (United Nations, 1966United Nations. (1966). International covenant on civil and political rights, Article 19. Retrieved from:
, Article 19(3)). By reason of those parameters, defamation and hate speech laws can be justifiable as protecting the reputation and rights of others, so long as they are not overbroad. However laws, for example, that restrict door-to-door canvassing in an election or activities such as blocking access to media sources are likely to violate the freedom (UN Human Rights Committee, 2011UN Human Rights Committee. (2011). General Comment No. 34, Article 19, Freedoms of opinion and expression. UN

Doc. CCPR/C/GC/34. Retrieved from:
, para. 37). Finally, freedom of expression plays an important role upholding other human rights. Transparency and accountability for human rights abuses are enhanced by freedom of expression, making it an essential precondition to ensuring the proper protection of rights (UN Human Rights Committee, 2011UN Human Rights Committee. (2011). General Comment No. 34, Article 19, Freedoms of opinion and expression. UN Doc. CCPR/C/GC/34. Retrieved from:
, para. 3).

We have already taken our precautions and contacted a very good US lawyer who I'm personally have worked with a few times in similar case. Should it come to any interruption of Offshorecorptalk.com because of this then it will be short and all expenses to sort this out will be prosecuted.

We referrer to Universal Declaration of Human Rights

searching for protecting my assets offshore I cam across this thread which seem to be well indexed in Google!

I figured out this company is writing about OffshoreCorpTalk years ago, actually what they claime about this community is what they are into by them self.

The following month, the IRS issued a court summons to HSBC USA to “produce information about US taxpayers who may be evading or have evaded federal taxes” using a company called Sovereign Management & Legal Ltd, which trades via the website named offshore-protection.com. Prosecutors believe the US correspondent bank accounts that HSBC USA holds for Sovereign’s banks in Panama and Hong Kong are likely to have records of financial transactions by US clients who may have evaded taxes.

Taken from here

Reactions: JohnLocke
Reactions: burden

Latest Threads