Our valued sponsor

https://cgbanque.io/ offline~~

Can someone please pin point where the scam is, any evidence that this is a scam?

10% ANNUAL RATE for EUR troll¤##

That's proof enough right there

The sad thing is there are actually people that think a fixed 10% on Euro is possible and will defend it :(. These guys are just raising funds from idiot depositors to play the crypto market. It will end in tears, FBI investigation, international arrest warrants, extradition and jail for EVERYONE involved.....100% guaranteed.

Can someone please pin point where the scam is, any evidence that this is a scam?

Have you seen the below:

Reactions: JohnLocke
No one will never stop PONZI scheme, Scam etc... New idiots wake up everyday. We are not here to save everybody @Martin Everson

So true. I thought that after Alan Stanford Ponzi scheme where he sold fake certificates of deposit people would learn. I mean Bernard Madoff, Alan Stanford, EPB etc.....oh well :rolleyes:.

-----start quote

"Prosecutors said Stanford sold fraudulent high-yielding certificates of deposit through his Antigua-based Stanford International Bank and used investor money to make risky investments and fund a lavish lifestyle. "

----- end quote

I think everyone should read this link fully firstly. The bank is a SCAM and those new users promoting it are in on the SCAM!!!! Arguments welcome.

Just doing my part to ensure people don't lose money.

Lol if you plan on getting your money out then look what happens

P.S SBFPrivee Bank is all part of same SCAM!!!! with CG Banque rof/%.

If they can setup a dozen plus fake website they can create a dozen plus shill accounts on this website to create the illusion it works for people who tried CG Bank....lol. IT IS A MASSIVE FRAUD OPERATION....FACT!!!!

The FBI will be on to this for sure and everyone involved both active and passive promoters will go to jail after indictment for sure :(.

Reactions: daxbr and Bmw850
Lol if you plan on getting your money out then look what happens

P.S SBFPrivee Bank is all part of same SCAM!!!! with CG Banque rof/%.

If they can setup a dozen plus fake website they can create a dozen plus shill accounts on this website to create the illusion it works for people who tried CG Bank....lol. IT IS A MASSIVE FRAUD OPERATION....FACT!!!!

The FBI will be on to this for sure and everyone involved both active and passive promoters will go to jail after indictment for sure :(.
Right... everything is fun until the FBI will get involved...then as you said.. from the little to the big guy everyone will be jailed with no exception

Reactions: Martin Everson
I think everyone should read this link fully firstly. The bank is a SCAM and those new users promoting it are in on the SCAM!!!! Arguments welcome.

Just doing my part to ensure people don't lose money.
Still I can't see where anything official is here, anyway, their AD is now disabled on the forum, I believe so many people can't be wrong and most often you are right @Martin Everson the original thread is back here CG BANK (Comores) - reliable or not

Still I can't see where anything official is here, anyway, their AD is now disabled on the forum, I believe so many people can't be wrong and most often you are right @Martin Everson the original thread is back here CG BANK (Comores) - reliable or not

I think you made the right decision to be honest. You want to distance yourself as far as possible from this scam. I did call it a scam from day one just by looking at the website. The whole scam is so elaborate they must have stolen and laundered millions by now.

If anyone can give me a single name of anyone involved with the alleged bank then please do so....lol

Reactions: JohnLocke
Right... everything is fun until the FBI will get involved...then as you said.. from the little to the big guy everyone will be jailed with no exception

Exactly with a 97%+ conviction rate do you feel lucky...lol?? When people are facing multiple charges from US Federal Government your life as you know it is over the moment they contact you. When your extradited to US and sat in a US prison with a psychotic cross dressing murderer for a roomrate while awaiting trial you will regret everything.

Also trust me the i.e $15 a month you may pay a VPN provider is not enough to buy their loyalty when the FBI come to their doorstep at 3am asking for details on who connected when and where and to switch on logging..lol. They will throw you under the bus no matter where they are based. TOR is also a partial US government funded project so be aware if they can catch people from silk road etc then think twice. Misinformation and a sense of false security about TOR is how they catch people.

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/cyberstalking-suspect-arrested-after-vpn-providers-shared-logs-with-the-fbi/

Reactions: daxbr
Id be very surprised to hear any individual depositor or even casual forum readers would fall for this. The targets of this scam are other scammers. They pay huge commissions for receiving money, addressing customer service calls and get their cut sent right away. The bank's responsibility is to make sure dissatisfied customers do not call correspondent bank and all concerns are handled between scammer merchant and scammer bank.

all Ponzi schemes work fine before the final collapse...
a "bank" with fake license (not recognized by its central government) and offer 10% per year for EUR deposit... awe¤""% even island bank with real license is risky~why should so many people in this forum trust this kind "bank" just because it not collapse yet...?

Latest Threads