Our valued sponsor

I - Account EMI

A friend of mine, working in Financial company said to me (about i-account) :
"They are the one that is part of their (i-Payments) affiliate program along with other products and services"
You know that ?

On their website - "Founded and registered in 2013, i-Payments is a leading global payments service provider for online merchants. Part of Liri Holdings Group, a Hong Kong based financial services and technology provider". Smells like the same old...

Dear Neoz,
Any news from our friends ??
Dear Neoz,
Any news from our friends ??

Hi, unfortunately for the moment no transfer received on my 2 registered accounts, this is for my personal account.
For the corporate account I received an email asking me to provide them the documents up to date before being able to validate my banking information for the company

Hi, unfortunately for the moment no transfer received on my 2 registered accounts, this is for my personal account.
For the corporate account I received an email asking me to provide them the documents up to date before being able to validate my banking information for the company
they run with our money in end
how much your balance ?

Ok, but why would they do that, I mean to warn customers of the change of banking partner, redo the KYC, they also change the site and activate the 2-factor authentication and they respond regularly to e-mails
So why all this, they would have been enough to disappear several months ago when PAYEDGE broke its partnership with them.

Two years ago, they were working with Wold Pay ap limited and PAYEDGE a year ago, with these two partners transactions have always been executed for deposits and withdrawals money.
So 2 possibilities
Either they have complications in recovering the funds previously held by PAYEDGE who claims the KYC client documents to release the funds.
Either they stole our money and save time, but why save time?
are gone bro ! no chance

Ok, but why would they do that, I mean to warn customers of the change of banking partner, redo the KYC, they also change the site and activate the 2-factor authentication and they respond regularly to e-mails
So why all this, they would have been enough to disappear several months ago when PAYEDGE broke its partnership with them.

Two years ago, they were working with Wold Pay ap limited and PAYEDGE a year ago, with these two partners transactions have always been executed for deposits and withdrawals money.
So 2 possibilities
Either they have complications in recovering the funds previously held by PAYEDGE who claims the KYC client documents to release the funds.
they save time sure ! im do i-card load transfert on 30/09/2019 and until now 1 monthand nothing received on my card =========> this mean its a scam and the website they update is freelance project they can change to new template on 24h ! its nothing ! this is a scam

So 2 possibilities
NEOZ,
I do not understand why they do all that too.
If it is to steal the money, it would have been easier to put the site "under construction" for three months, or more simply to put it down.
So in fact, they did the new site, and responded (very slowly) to the email to say "the time for transfer to i-card will take 3 days, then in another mail say, no it will take 5 days ... ". As if they believed it?
In my opinion, they are scammers, I am 95% sure. I already agreed to have lost my 15KUSD :)mad:dev56"""dev56""":mad:).
But I hope for 5% that they are idiots and bad.
One thing is sure. They save time. Why ?
To be sure that nothing can be done against them?
At this time, they re right.
FYI, the domain i-account.cc expires at the beginning of January.

NEOZ,
I do not understand why they do all that too.
If it is to steal the money, it would have been easier to put the site "under construction" for three months, or more simply to put it down.
So in fact, they did the new site, and responded (very slowly) to the email to say "the time for transfer to i-card will take 3 days, then in another mail say, no it will take 5 days ... ". As if they believed it?
In my opinion, they are scammers, I am 95% sure. I already agreed to have lost my 15KUSD :)mad:dev56"""dev56""":mad:).
But I hope for 5% that they are idiots and bad.
One thing is sure. They save time. Why ?
To be sure that nothing can be done against them?
At this time, they re right.
FYI, the domain i-account.cc expires at the beginning of January.
many peoples have big balance on i-account all is gone no police can help even interpolice olso !

who is from israel on this forum and scammed by i-account because we have names of 2 guys are managers of this big scam ! we need rapport them on israel finencial police ! pleas pm who know someone else

Latest Threads