Our valued sponsor

I - Account EMI

I am not a spammer and I apologise if I mentioned another EMI based in HK in this thread.

I have also opened a iAccount for a UAE offshore, quick and easy, activated in 2 days.

However I find it a bit cumbersome to use...

Whatever you do, DO NOT use i-Account/PayEdge/Liri. I have two issues with them. 1. I sent $5k out in August 2017 and the beneficiary never received the money. I asked iAccount to recall the payment. I'm still waiting. Their excuse is that there is some sort of court order against them. 2. i put in a withdrawal on 22nd November and still not actioned. They debit your account though! they just never send the money. GET ALL YOUR MONEY OUT NOW.

Reactions: Nyep
They blocked an outward transfer of mine of around 20k€ in Nov 18. After one month - writing several mails w/o answers, there came a reply that the bank has pended the outbound transfers and is under verification. They asked for documents, which I provided. Now again one month passed without any reaction. It is frustrating that you cannot contact anybody directly or call, only through an support adress with changing agents answering...:mad:

Reactions: Trudy Trees
Iaccount is problematic anymore, I don't recommend to put even 1 usd. They don't process outgoing transactions, I was also using their psp service under ipayment and they settle the money to iaccount. But they don't allow you to transfer money anywhere even same company named bank account. They are scammer!!!

Reactions: Trudy Trees
Iaccount is problematic anymore, I don't recommend to put even 1 usd. They don't process outgoing transactions, I was also using their psp service under ipayment and they settle the money to iaccount. But they don't allow you to transfer money anywhere even same company named bank account. They are scammer!!!
correct. i reported them to their regulator and not an ackowledgement from the HK regulator. that it!

I don't think the HK regulator will take action because i-Account is too eager in their AML. :) Anyways I still fail to see any benefit/value in using of i-Account.

Is there actually anyone who really actively uses them for something?

I-Account.cc canceled their FCA license and removed all licenses from website. I have over 50k in blocked transfers and heard many others have funds stuck there too. HK Regulator doesn't even bother to answer.
Their support seems to be operated from Philippines, if any one wants to do a class action law suite, get in touch, perhaps we can recover our funds from these fraudsters

Reactions: profitbbb
I-Account.cc canceled their FCA license and removed all licenses from website. I have over 50k in blocked transfers and heard many others have funds stuck there too. HK Regulator doesn't even bother to answer.
Their support seems to be operated from Philippines, if any one wants to do a class action law suite, get in touch, perhaps we can recover our funds from these fraudsters

Do you think we can recover with lawsuit? I am not sure :(

I'm not sure but we have to take legal action (if we do we will pay lawyer percentage of recovered funds - no win no fee). The EMI wasn't only licensed but was licensed by FCA
did they cancel your pending outward transfers? Are you able to reach anyone else with blocked funds with this EMI?

I'm not sure but we have to take legal action (if we do we will pay lawyer percentage of recovered funds - no win no fee). The EMI wasn't only licensed but was licensed by FCA
did they cancel your pending outward transfers? Are you able to reach anyone else with blocked funds with this EMI?

I did not know they are FCA licensed. Yes, you are right, we should try to do something.
But I am not able to send you PM message eventough I am active member. May be one of moderator can see this message and advice us how to be organized about this kind of scammer issue?
Thanks.

I would like to join the class lawsuit, these scammers owe me money too, and I always provided all the KYC/AML document they required... they cancelled my last transaction without explanation and stopped replying all my support tickets. Please tell me how to join you guys, happy to share the costs of this.

Not deposit Money in small banks, maybe admin Can Do big adv about it.

Tiny banks un usa or UK are not such a problem because existe légal rescue fund but when its from far away country and not clearly regulated by central bank this pseudo banks will use this against you one day.

I recommand Always to let Money in thé bank branch of a worldwide famous
bank

Barclays
HSBC
BNP Paribas
Standard chatered
ICBC
Lloyds

It exist a lot of banks, or choose one bank that have systemic power in country where they are located.

Cayman national is Also quite good.

I Hope your class action will work well.
I dont know Law in hk about such companies

Not deposit Money in small banks, maybe admin Can Do big adv about it.

Tiny banks un usa or UK are not such a problem because existe légal rescue fund but when its from far away country and not clearly regulated by central bank this pseudo banks will use this against you one day.

I recommand Always to let Money in the bank branch of a worldwide famous
bank

Barclays
HSBC
BNP Paribas
Standard chatered
ICBC
Lloyds

It exist a lot of banks, or choose one bank that have systemic power in country where they are located.

Cayman national is Also quite good.

I Hope your class action will work well.
I dont know Law in hk about such companies

SATA bank, FBME, choice bank, loyal bank, baltikums, rietumi.

All them close and was popular for some people try avoiding tax, go to HSBC or Barclays they are protected by UK and do Also Money laundery the only différence is that they will not be closed

Last edited by a moderator:
They blocked an outward transfer of mine of around 20k€ in Nov 18. After one month - writing several mails w/o answers, there came a reply that the bank has pended the outbound transfers and is under verification. They asked for documents, which I provided. Now again one month passed without any reaction. It is frustrating that you cannot contact anybody directly or call, only through an support adress with changing agents answering...:mad:
the amount was finally made available again on my i-account about a week ago, i.e the outbound transfer was not processed. They had issues with correspondant banks. In total my money was blocked 4 month. I now have to find the appropiate way for moving out my funds from i-account. I asked the support for recommendations but no answer so far.

they canceled all my outgoing transfers as well and no longer reply to support tickets. Please admin is there a way I can post an email address or a skype contact so all I-Account victims on this forum can organize
No that's not an option and won't help your or any others situation at all!

Latest Threads