Our valued sponsor

I am looking for a bank for a personal account with privacy

Damn! Thanks for pointing this out, i really appreciate it.
now back to square 1.
Can anyone recommend a legit offshore bank that you help me out of my Wise ban?

Well they now seem to appear on the list of offshore banks:
Excuse me for not dropping the thread about EQIBank for you. They are not fully safe but can work for you in a short period of time. Indeed, what are you looking for won't work in a long term and you will constantly have headaches from this

Could you explain why?
I will try to show the retrospective I had. Use case of the EqiBank. They onboard you without a problem but they have a quite odd terms for transfers. Like simple $3,000 by swift you have sent will be added to your account in about 4-5, sometimes more days.. And the team will tell you that they got the money, it's just not visible on your account (a little bit strange), or they can say that they need to find your transfer...
I am not saying they are bad just because you have to wait for transfers, they just act strange with your money. That's not a scam in the first place but they are like most of the offshore banks - where are they? what jurisdiction are they? what financial institutions support them? etc.- the 100% sure answers are blurry to me.
On the other hand, they have to complain with all the rules - so they have fatca and crs. So, in your case, you will have to find something more blurry or less known to community. That's where the long term relationship can't be only by contract, you have to know people to be sure your money won't *puff* in a moment.

Maybe you need to consider another residency and give a shot somewhere decent, just to be safe in couple of years. As for EQIBank - you can hussle some amounts but I don't recommend you to stack there

I will try to show the retrospective I had. Use case of the EqiBank. They onboard you without a problem but they have a quite odd terms for transfers. Like simple $3,000 by swift you have sent will be added to your account in about 4-5, sometimes more days.. And the team will tell you that they got the money, it's just not visible on your account (a little bit strange), or they can say that they need to find your transfer...
I am not saying they are bad just because you have to wait for transfers, they just act strange with your money. That's not a scam in the first place but they are like most of the offshore banks - where are they? what jurisdiction are they? what financial institutions support them? etc.- the 100% sure answers are blurry to me.
On the other hand, they have to complain with all the rules - so they have fatca and crs. So, in your case, you will have to find something more blurry or less known to community. That's where the long term relationship can't be only by contract, you have to know people to be sure your money won't *puff* in a moment.

Maybe you need to consider another residency and give a shot somewhere decent, just to be safe in couple of years. As for EQIBank - you can hussle some amounts but I don't recommend you to stack there
This leaves me even more confused...

This leaves me even more confused...
Sorry, I assume that wasn't my best shot. Let's start again. What's your request about? Why you assume that offshore can help you with wise ban?

My main thought was that these offshore banks are tricky in case of desputes or money transfers. So, you cannot be fully secure using them. and the recommendations must be based on the problem

Sorry, I assume that wasn't my best shot. Let's start again. What's your request about? Why you assume that offshore can help you with wise ban?

My main thought was that these offshore banks are tricky in case of desputes or money transfers. So, you cannot be fully secure using them. and the recommendations must be based on the problem
I don’t feel fully secure with Wise. They blocked my account and i son’t know why. Bith business and personal account. I have found a solution for my business account, now i am looking for a multi-currency personal accoutn to replace Wise. I was happy with them for many years until i got blocked.

Reactions: JohnLocke and jafo
There are many threads about alternatives to Wise. I am constantly looking for alternatives myself and have also used some of the ones mentioned in the threads for instant here:

I don’t feel fully secure with Wise. They blocked my account and i son’t know why. Bith business and personal account. I have found a solution for my business account, now i am looking for a multi-currency personal accoutn to replace Wise. I was happy with them for many years until i got blocked.
Then you don't really need an offshore bank as it is mentioned in this thread. Basically, search into the different threads, like Mr.JohnLocke advices you. I can recommend Currenxie, Statrys, Revolut, Airwallex. I know plenty but these are the most popular and nice alternatives to Wise. If you need more options let me know, because it depends on your scope of business, company setup, etc. And I just don't want to flood and confuse someone with my recommendations

Latest Threads