I am looking for a business partner

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

cryptounions

Hello,

I have two replica sneakers online store with an antiquity of more than 3 years with very stable income and high profit. In 1 store I have a profit of 15k monthly and in the other store between 50k-70k monthly and is currently generating me 4-5k daily at this time.
I am looking for a business partner. I give a high percentage of the profit. Requirement: To be from Europe and it is important to have a virtual POS already active. And if you are from outside Europe, it is also important that you have virtual Tpv in operation.

Thank you.

JohnnyDoe

Schrödinger's guy
Mentor Group Gold
Hello,

I have two replica sneakers online store with an antiquity of more than 3 years with very stable income and high profit. In 1 store I have a profit of 15k monthly and in the other store between 50k-70k monthly and is currently generating me 4-5k daily at this time.
I am looking for a business partner. I give a high percentage of the profit. Requirement: To be from Europe and it is important to have a virtual POS already active. And if you are from outside Europe, it is also important that you have virtual Tpv in operation.

Thank you.
Let’s talk

Eldorado

Hello,

Thank you.
Send me more details

loccu

Hello,

Thank you.
Pm'd. Have experience.

Latest Threads