Our valued sponsor

i am looking visanet receiver....

Anyone has visanet here? i am looking visanet receiver....PLEASE message me...

Look for my messages in other threads where I explained clearly.

Few months ago, I was approached by guys, some from Russia and some from Asia.
They asked me to be visanet receiver, they had to send me billions and I would get 40%.
It is ridiculous, but I tried to get some infos about this visanet, I asked my bankers, some friends in the finance and they never heard about it.
Honestly it sounds like a scam

Few months ago, I was approached by guys, some from Russia and some from Asia.
They asked me to be visanet receiver, they had to send me billions and I would get 40%.
It is ridiculous, but I tried to get some infos about this visanet, I asked my bankers, some friends in the finance and they never heard about it.
Honestly it sounds like a scam

It is a very hard process and not many people are able to get it due to certain extreme high standards and requirements which banks ask. Don't even bother banks because no one will take you seriously if you go and ask this financial processing!! This must be done through someone who has "name" in the market and banks know this person. In my case, I got lucky with proper contacts and my financial abilities what I have but I did not want to dig into something when other side was not able to do simple steps which immediately showed me RED FLAGS. Otherwise, I would lose my reputation and will never be able to ask again from those contacts what i have. As I said most of them are simple lunatics-scammers who rely on naive costumers.

Latest Threads