Our valued sponsor

Mentor Group Gold - AD Thread! I can help you to open a real US Corporate Bank Account for your US LLC remotely

Referred a friend for the service, he sent corporate docs and personal info 2 days ago but has not received the promised contract yet. It might be better to be cautious and wait for someone to post a positive review before sending out sensitive documents.

Reactions: 12345
Referred a friend for the service, he sent corporate docs and personal info 2 days ago but has not received the promised contract yet. It might be better to be cautious and wait for someone to post a positive review before sending out sensitive documents.
Hello, it's in process, sorry about that, I'm waiting for my partner to send it, he had a long flight, you friend will have his account opened, don't worry.
Yes it is not realistic to open us business bank account remotely as a foreigner. better to be careful here
It is realistic :)

There are reviews already in this thread.

The bank account for your friend was opened yesterday :)

Reactions: JohnnyDoe
I confirm that my friend opened the business account with Chase, all was fast and quick. Note that the bank requested a ITIN, which he has.
He was impressed with how smooth and easy the process was, he just had to send the corporate docs, make a video call and place a couple of signatures with DocuSign.
I too have a Chase account but I opened it in person in NY, which cost me more than the $2k introduction fee. So @yngmind is highly recommended!

I confirm that my friend opened the business account with Chase, all was fast and quick. Note that the bank requested a ITIN, which he has.
He was impressed with how smooth and easy the process was, he just had to send the corporate docs, make a video call and place a couple of signatures with DocuSign.
I too have a Chase account but I opened it in person in NY, which cost me more than the $2k introduction fee. So @yngmind is highly recommended!
Thank you!

Note for future customers: ITIN is not mandatory. I have opened several bank accounts, including myself, without ITIN, but I think if you have it, just send it to the banker.

I will mark this

Sounds like interesting

Yet they need to revise their compliance otherwise they should do a monthly paid account manager so things get smooth with them after opening the account
You can get a personal manager if you deposit like $100k.

Reactions: Alexmorgan

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-31 at 02.40.57.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-31 at 02.40.57.png
    143.4 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Reactions: diatessaron