Our valued sponsor

I can make you rich - does it have a value?

void

freedom addicted ultra relativist
Pro Member
Oct 3, 2017
Visit site
One of the recent posts about "how to make money" made me think a bit about following thing.
Let say I have a tool that can make money online - can be used for any person (mostly - sometimes depends on jurisdiction but let's put this aside for a while), is perfectly scaleable (you can make thousands or tens of thousands a month) and very flexible in terms of setup, length of use etc.

I don't want to get involved with anyone who simply wants to launder his grey (unpaid taxes, running unlicensed business) or black (scam, drugs, blackmailing, any criminal activity...) money.

The question is simple - do you think there are any serious legit cases where someone needs to get a source of money and is able to pay for it with clear money?

Why would you want to sell it in the first place if, according to you, it can make you as much money as you want?

Everything is temporary - what works today might not work tomorrow or in five years.
Also everything has its limits obviously and it can't produce endless income of course. By the scaleability I meant the fact that I can take any portion of the performance and let someone else earn it.

But apparently I didn't make myself clear enough. My intention isn't to sell the business (or maybe it is but it's hardly technically possible). My question was if there is a situation (real life) where someone wants to have a (new or different) source of income and pay for it.
This would be a solution for a politician taking bribes in cash for example - he would give me the cash and I will make him earn 90% of it the legal way. But as I said I'm thinking about legit cases and motivations if there are any at all.
It's like selling hot dogs and saying every forth customer "hey I'm busy, can't serve you, go to the guy across the street" and getting the profit+25% on these customers from the other guy at the end of the day. He may want to pretend he is a successful business man too or whatever good reason. It can easily be profit-10% because I'm really busy not rejecting customers on purpose. The deal may have various parameters depending on who brings value to whom.
It's not a great analogy, sorry, but I hope it makes more sense now.

Reactions: chilly willy
Listen, there are endless websites selling guides on how to make money, and they promise exactly the things like you do: anyone can do it and the profits are huge. Look on the Darknet marketplaces and there are such guides that have methods that are not legal. Whatever you are doing, definitely someone else is doing it too, and they thought about selling their idea too. With an endless supply of such guides being sold, there is no way you can convince anyone that your guide is better, and that it is worth more than a few dollars that all other guides are being sold for.

Reactions: Betel
I understand that you are not selling anything, and maybe I was not clear enough; instead, I only wanted to illustrate how it might look to most people: they browse on Google and see guides being sold for a few dollars, and they see it on Darknet, and how could they be convinced that your guide is any different? That it is worth more money? I understand that you are not trying to sell some simple guide, but I believe it would appear like that to the potential buyers.

I understand that you are not selling anything, and maybe I was not clear enough; instead, I only wanted to illustrate how it might look to most people: they browse on Google and see guides being sold for a few dollars, and they see it on Darknet, and how could they be convinced that your guide is any different? That it is worth more money? I understand that you are not trying to sell some simple guide, but I believe it would appear like that to the potential buyers.

I don't see how it's connected and honestly don't even care about how things "appear".

Why do you want to sell it, when you can make money out of it?

As I already mentioned above I theoretically want to sell because it takes time to care about (as any other business) and nothing lasts forever (again as any other business). But I don't see it possible since one needs a special combination of knowledge and experience and lots of money to invest at the same time.

Instead (which was my original post related to) I can offer a temporary "lease" of the solution that will generate money in someone else's name.
With such an arrangement I can get more money than was actually produced because the "customer" needs such a source of income and can pay for it as for a service. That's what I was asking about - are there any legit cases like this?
Or maybe I can get the same or even less money (will let someone make 100k and get 95k in exchange but the way that suits my needs).

Anyway I'm not proposing anything - simply sharing thoughts and trying to get input with value from people that may have a different perspective and experience. Anyone can see illegal applications. I'm looking for the legit ones.

of-course these ideas are practicable/established at least online for example in " web domains market" someone can sell domain at high price because he think it will worth more in future if new owner work on developing it or it's scalable as you mentioned , without even need to make real money now. but there is better model when business have proven passive revenue , lets say method making 30k a month and in low risk biz , you would calculate how much it makes in a year or two or more years depends on niche ,competition , saturation ,and longevity then sell at total income. if its just high risk operation you eventually sell for short term revenue .

when deal is huge like this.. seller and buyer will likely going to meet irl . but in most cases they will use escrow service too if deal include packages that need to be transferred between them .

It has been done for ages in the stock market and it is called Initial Public Offering or Blind Pool. The key word is established reputation of general partners.

Unfortunately this concept has been exploited by confidence game and motivational speakers.

Latest Threads