I can't send PM, what can I do?

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
If you have been registered for more than 3 months and you have made more than 30 posts and you are unable to send any PM then please let us know here in this thread. I will make sure that we will look into it and fix the error if any.

dwilson

Banned
BANNED MEMBER
I'm having an issue as well! I thought that it was not by accident... :w:

ProCon

Offshore Agent
I send 1 but seems not to be in my send file...

It did get through and they replied....

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I can't send PM, what can I do?

If you have been registered for more than 3 months and you have made more than 30 posts and you are unable to send any PM then please let us know here in this thread. I will make sure that we will look into it and fix the error if any.

alpagen

I was able to PM in the past but now when I actually need it I cannot .. maybe you can fix it because I think you know me now a bit :)

negon

hannibal the cannibal
BANNED MEMBER
Entrepreneur
I was able to PM in the past but now when I actually need it I cannot .. maybe you can fix it because I think you know me now a bit :)
You PM'ed me, that worked fine? I can PM other members. Your account has to be 7 days old and you need to have made 15 posts in order to PM people!!

How to start Conversation

dotbloup

Offshore Agent
BANNED MEMBER
Entrepreneur
I have tried to send PM, but unfortunately no one answers me. I wonder if it is the PM feature that does not work for me or if it is my account.

Wenoff

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I am not able to send PM.

BTCNG

Hi Admin
I cannot PM. Can you please assist?

bastard

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
You are too new or the people you try to PM have disabled the PM function ;)