Our valued sponsor

I choose to incorporate a Seychelles company and start to do business

ivorhard

Aug 24, 2016
Visit site
finally I developed the last things and after a resolving discussion with the agent I take my final decision.

I choose to incorporate a Seychelles company and start to do business. If it will grow then I will have to incorporate a Cyprus company.

Today I have made a deposit with my bank account to Moneybookers and on Tuesday they will be on my account.

The last thing: I give you the reference letter that my bank provide me but can you assure me that my Italian bank will not get informed of my offshore business and offshore banking activity?

As I said before for me privacy is very much important. In fact if you see my documents. I use an encrypted Dutch VPN to mask my operations from Italy. Nothing illegal of course just want to keep confidential my affairs.

Is there anything else I need to know before I proceed?

That's a pretty good idea. Seychelles is one of the top choices from this forum and it has been suggested by multiple members and even the Admins as well. Can you share what is the name of your VPN or who is the provider? I want to try it for some of my internet activities..