Our valued sponsor

reddyherof

Oct 1, 2018
Visit site
Before asking the question(s), I need to give some context around my situation. I currently don't have access to the paypal service in my country, I don't mind relocating to another country with more freedom and access to everything but the problem is that I need to make some money from my own business (I'm a freelance videographer) So that I could relocate to another place and continue doing my business. Well it's not gonna happen without a paypal account in the first place, Which I need in order to receive payments from my customers. (No I can't access other paypal alternatives either atm) So as you can see I'm stuck in some kind of a loop. To break the loop however, I got an idea. But I need to ask some questions before executing my plan. So:

Is it possible to ask my friend (Who lives in a country with access to paypal ) To provide me with the required documents I need to unlock the account to it's functional form? If yes: Is he supposed to do it with his own ID and information or I could let him use my passport without a problem? If he has to make the account with his own ID and information, Is there any way that he could later access my account or even possibly, Claim it?
Let's say if it all goes right and I get the account with my friend's help, What are the chances that paypal comes back to me and ask me for a new series of documents? Do they check their users information periodically? If I manage to get passed that too, Are they gonna show up and ask me where the money is coming from and what my business is, Because I made, Let's say around 5k $ in a month? If they do, Am I supposed to respond to them or let my friend do that as well? Are they gonna take my word about my freelance job and then go away? Would they come back again?

You see I meant that when I said it's a big question, Or at least quite a few questions. But I really need to know the answer to these, I need to get out of the mess I was born inside.
At the end, Thank you for the time.

Reactions: negon
Let do it short. no.

For 5K month your setup will cost to much.

PayPal request, company + bank + biz address in SAME country.
After u pass 20K usd income in this account, paypal will ask for more info include taxs report, receipts, and more s**t docs.

You can go 2checkout.com they also need same company + bank + biz address in SAME country, but asking less doc when u get to 20K. 2checkout accept paypal payment as well.

Best is EMI + merchandise account for processing credit card payments.

I think that friend of mine could help with those stuff, Providing me with the docs I need to unlock the account. He's not charging me for any money since we're... You know friends. However my biggest fear is the paypal itself and all their random s**t. I was considering to send the needed amount of money to my friend once I have made some money and it's time to pay taxes, So that he could pay the taxes under his own name without a problem. But there's just a lot that I'm not sure about. Like what if paypal decides to jump in and ask for a company documents while I'm trying to tell them I'm a freelancer. I mean what's the problem with having a good chunk of income from just freelancing. I'm not sure but I might end up asking my friend to help me with another payment service. Payoneer seems less random and nosy in general.

@reddyherof if you have such friend use his docs and be happy. Don't come here and tell you have a friend which obvious is something no one believe but will recognize as poor hidden advertising!

Let it be say, it's easy to open PayPal account 's with even the cheapest fake documents around. The problem will start when you want to add a bank account to your PayPal account if that is required. In the case you want to use the fake PayPal account only to receive money and then transfer it to another account then it should work just fine for you.

It all depends on what the reason and use is for opening a PP account not using your own documents.

@reddyherof if you have such friend use his docs and be happy. Don't come here and tell you have a friend which obvious is something no one believe but will recognize as poor hidden advertising!.

I think it all went wrong. I'm not here to advertise anything. I just had to make sure doing this whole thing won't get me and my friend into a serious problem. Well, I couldn't just go on paypal forums and ask such a question you know. That was the whole thing behind this post. Anyway thanks for the help!

Okay, sorry, got it wrong doh948"" You won't get any troubles if you are using these documents! The only risk is that they block your account fi they find something suspicios on your account. So you will needto unlock it if you have money there. But they won't come after you!

Latest Threads