Our valued sponsor

I got recommend Piraeus offshore bank in Cyprus, is there better offshore bank?

There are many banks available both onshore and offshore, the important question may be, what exactly do you require from the bank?

Well with such requirements which are pretty much standard you can open an account with any of the many onshore and offshore banks, they will all be able to help you. What you may look at, are the fees each bank charge and how fast they can send / receive wire and IBAN transfers.

When reading this forum and a few other sites on the Internet it seems indeed Cyprus banking is the most wanted and used offshore banking method for almost any business type. I wonder why it is so and how difficult it is to open a bank account in Cyprus? Is that really considered to be a real offshore account?

Usually it is pretty easy to get a bank account in Cyprus as long as you have a regular business and you can provide the required documents i.e. passport copy and utility bill. You don't even need to visit the bank or Cyprus in order to open the account there.

I hold an account with Piraeus bank Cyprus and with European Pacific Bank since a few months everything is working just fine for me and have nothing to complain about I must say. The online banking is for both banks in English and I can manage my day to day banking online.

Piraeus bank Cyprus is one of the greatest bank we ever have worked with when it's coming to offshore banks! They have a fast approval once all documents are submitted and their banking platform works like a charm. no problems no issues for more than 5 years! Great thumbs up!

Reactions: JohnLocke
Hi,
I want to know if there is a better bank than Piraeus offshore bank in Cyprus? I read about a lot of banks here and there but all new to this so not really know what to do?

Your help is much worth, thanks.
Great alternatives are Bank of Cyprus or USB Bank Cyprus former Universal bank Cyprus! If you look for alternative offshore jurisdictions Mauritius may be a good place too and if you want to travel for it Hong Kong, HSBC is great!

Great alternatives are Bank of Cyprus or USB Bank Cyprus former Universal bank Cyprus! If you look for alternative offshore jurisdictions Mauritius may be a good place too and if you want to travel for it Hong Kong, HSBC is great!
I heard and see it is complicated to get a bank account opened with Bank of Cyprus! What do you think <<snippet>> and megamath?

Reactions: JohnLocke
I heard and see it is complicated to get a bank account opened with Bank of Cyprus! What do you think <<snippet>> and megamath?
Not more complicated than with any other bank now a days. You need proper DD / KYC docs to apply for an account and to become a customer of theirs. Piraeus Cyprus is very popular and thousands of people and business are using them every day to their fullest satisfaction.

Hi,
I want to know if there is a better bank than Piraeus offshore bank in Cyprus? I read about a lot of banks here and there but all new to this so not really know what to do?

Your help is much worth, thanks.
Do you found a better bank than Piraeus and what was wrong with them because you wanted to change?

Latest Threads