Our valued sponsor

I have a business partner looking for a shelf account to deposit maybe 100-150k ?

What do you consider to be a shelf account if I may ask? where is the money comming from? country, business etc.??

Admin It's an account that is already operative' date=' you don't need to wait for it or get approved first ;) [/quote']
Thanks I know that :)

Reactions: protain
Very risky for both buyer and seller! How do you protect you from any illegal activity that this account may have been part of?
You need to buy this from a trusted seller or Agent. You can also ask for bank statements from the beginning of the account and until current date!

Make sure you inform the bank about your change, it's against their terms and policy to do so without to notify them and to provide new DD / KYC documents!

The bank will close the account as soon as they found out. To the seller I would recommend to check what the buyer sells and want to use the bank account for. If it is some funny business or even illegal stuff you will be fucked. You came with this client to the bank so you will be responsible!

The bank will close the account as soon as they found out. To the seller I would recommend to check what the buyer sells and want to use the bank account for. If it is some funny business or even illegal stuff you will be ****ed. You came with this client to the bank so you will be responsible!
Why will they close the account you think? How can they note that there has been a switch in owner?

Reactions: jorge
Why will they close the account you think? How can they note that there has been a switch in owner?
Each year they will request a new certificate and a up to date passport copy etc. so at the latest of that time they will find out that the beneficial owner and account holder has changed and you will get busted!

Each year they will request a new certificate and a up to date passport copy etc. so at the latest of that time they will find out that the beneficial owner and account holder has changed and you will get busted!
ahh, I didn't thought about that, will have to think a little bit more.. thanks for the input.

Latest Threads