Our valued sponsor

I need a bank or emi that request selfie or video verification just ONE time

Your right that's what it is. Not the possibility he too cheap to pay someone twice ;).
Just what came to my mind when I read it!

Anyway, I have had no experience that they ask for video verification more than the first time you open the account. I must look like a nice guy.

maybe some banks or emi are more lenient than others
They all have to comply with the same or very similar regulations.

Whether it's a periodic review or a review triggered by something suspicious on your account, all of them can at any point require new video KYC/selfie check.

Do not plan your financial wellbeing on banks or EMIs only asking for it once.

Just what came to my mind when I read it!

Anyway, I have had no experience that they ask for video verification more than the first time you open the account. I must look like a nice guy.
bunq ask for new selfie verifications

i have no experience with bankera, paysera and others emi

They all have to comply with the same or very similar regulations.

Whether it's a periodic review or a review triggered by something suspicious on your account, all of them can at any point require new video KYC/selfie check.

Do not plan your financial wellbeing on banks or EMIs only asking for it once.
some banks or emis maybe ask for source of funds, ok

but ask for a selfie or video verification again is very bad

Last edited:
The EMIs can request new ID, proof of address or selfie/video verification at ANY TIME due to "ongoing monitoring".

So not a good idea to choose a homeless person to open an account who you will probably never meet again in your life.

And that is EXACTLY why the "ongoing monitoring" is carried out to ensure that the account holder still exists!

Latest Threads