Our valued sponsor

I need a US utility bill

isp00rt

BANNED MEMBER
Jun 11, 2019
Visit site
Dear all,

I'm an EU resident with a US LLC and Paypal is requiring a US based utility bill to validate my Paypal business account. They do not accept my US company address for that utility bill. Can someone please suggest any reasonable way to get one? I already got a US based virtual PO Box for my company so I just need the bill. Any idea, please?

Dear all,

I'm an EU resident with a US LLC and Paypal is requiring a US based utility bill to validate my Paypal business account. They do not accept my US company address for that utility bill. Can someone please suggest any reasonable way to get one? I already got a US based virtual PO Box for my company so I just need the bill. Any idea, please?
Simply you would have gone for a fully paypal biz setup..where all docz used are in synchronity from foundation to verification..cig-:,

Paypal is skittish to various factors, such IP logz,Comp certs,utility,po.box,TIN etc..

I don't think TIN or IRIS documents can works
Every biz acct setup requires company tax number, biz tax certificate etc..

@OP i suggest you simply get a fully setup paypal biz acct..patching up docs as in your case, would lead to a frozen setup,restrictions trying to cash out,frequent reverification etc
cig-:,

Thank you for the info. But is there any option to get a US utility bill?
OP i came across this thread, this could alleviate some questions and ideas

OP i came across this thread, this could alleviate some questions and ideas

I will take a look at it. Thanks.

Reactions: VESTANON

Latest Threads