Our valued sponsor

Question I need to "save" my assets from a rotten government and a s**t country.

corruption is inevitable part of states and governed society - at least you can get what you need :)
violence is everywhere in many different forms - pick the right place to live and you're perfectly fine

people read on facebook that MX is a drug cartel run war zone - nothing is further from the truth of everyday life
for example Merida is considered probably the safest place in Central America

go and test the water, what you read online is mostly FUD, lies and wisdom of people that never left their living room

corruption is inevitable part of states and governed society - at least you can get what you need :)
violence is everywhere in many different forms - pick the right place to live and you're perfectly fine

people read on facebook that MX is a drug cartel run war zone - nothing is further from the truth of everyday life
for example Merida is considered probably the safest place in Central America

go and test the water, what you read online is mostly FUD, lies and wisdom of people that never left their living room
there is a tread about Mexico here.. mixed opinions but I won’t touch Mexico even though I’m from South America.. smi(&%

Why the hell are you still keeping this on an exchange? Withdraw it to a cold wallet!
I'm working on it... Are there to get some revenue (I'm a BTC maximalist). But it is really dangerous.

In fact, folks. All of Latin America is a shihole... BUT, if you have $$$ you can live in a higher standard than you would in a nice country.

I'm working on it... Are there to get some revenue (I'm a BTC maximalist). But it is really dangerous.

In fact, folks. All of Latin America is a shihole... BUT, if you have $$$ you can live in a higher standard than you would in a nice country.
Sure you can.. just need to know where, I don’t see any sense if you can enjoy what you’ve earned hard working.. if I have to go to Mexico and just live under the radar I will just stay over here and throw some money as nobody cares

Reactions: nemena9452
well, as I see the original question is where to save your assets. I would put them in a safe 1st world country banks, broker account and live somewhere else. Dot bet on 1 bank but try to open accounts with several banks. Living somewhere else could be e.g latin america since I dont think these governments do much with CRS info they receive and your dollar stretches further in these countries although the price to pay for that is the usual chaos.

Would you explain why MX is a shithole? Like what makes it one?
It's not a shithole, they may have nice resorts where it is good for vacation.

Living somewhere else could be e.g latin america since I dont think these governments do much with CRS info they receive and your dollar stretches further in these countries although the price to pay for that is the usual chaos.
If someone has the possibility to do so it's some good advise.

Any tips about that? :)

I did it in Quintana Roo.
Corruption is somewhat high in MX at the street level, you really just have to be upfront about it.

'So is there any way I can help monetarily with the construction of infrastructure in *insert place where you are* in order to be granted permanent residency?'

Just do it politely and you will be shown the way.

For the record I paid $20k (in peso obvs)

@bonox I answered here

Reactions: name
Corruption is somewhat high in MX at the street level, you really just have to be upfront about it.

'So is there any way I can help monetarily with the construction of infrastructure in *insert place where you are* in order to be granted permanent residency?'

@bonox I answered here
you overpaid - I got an offer for 5k USD + 3k for each family member :D
Quintana Roo as well...

Thats a better price for sure!
Care DMing me pls? A friend of mine might need it soon-ish
I didn't use it for myself in the end - it's much cheaper and easy to pass by the book based on declaration of sufficient savings
the only downside is that you have to leave the country and apply on a Mexican embassy - which is ridiculous considering mostly people who are already in Mexico are interested to get permanent residency :D but it is what it is...

let me try to find the phone number - will PM you if I manage to dig it out somewhere

@bonox I answered here
Wow that's interesting. Thank you for sharing

Though, did you have to pay that much? Other poster says

it's much cheaper and easy to pass by the book based on declaration of sufficient savings
the only downside is that you have to leave the country and apply on a Mexican embassy

I get it if you're in hurry, fleeing Russia or something but otherwise cost is like $500. No need to pay $20K. Am I mistaken?

I get it if you're in hurry, fleeing Russia or something but otherwise cost is like $500. No need to pay $20K. Am I mistaken?
sure, it doesn't make any sense if you're outside MX and qualify
not all people can/want to leave MX to satisfy silly requirements of silly governments though

Wow that's interesting. Thank you for sharing

Though, did you have to pay that much? Other poster says

Thing is I dont qualify by government standards as I dont have any personal income.
I also didnt want to spend time forging documents and having to do through embassy bureaucracy.

In my case it was easier to just pay what for me is a low amount and get done what I wanted without having to put any time nor effort into it.

not all people can/want to leave MX to satisfy silly requirements of silly governments though

TLDR this yeah.

Id pay whatever is needed for not having to fill paperwork/ talk to government people/ go through bureaucracy.