Our valued sponsor

I want to start a new business, wonder if it should be on- or offshore company?

alain

VIP Offshore Investor
Mentor Group Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I want to start a new Internet business in a brand new area of a niche. I have never tried this before and it seems to be a little risky. It's mainly affiliate business and Adwords! So I don't really need a payment processor.

What would you suggest, to register a cheap UK company or a offshore company? and if the latter where?

I badly need some advise, thanks.

It depends on how much privacy you are looking for! For instant a UK company can appoint a shareholder and director which is a offshore company, so you will keep your privacy some how. I'm not sure if the ultimate beneficial owner is on any public register in the UK if you do that.

Otherwise go with a offshore company from the very beginning so you will avoid any lack of anonymity and privacy if it is what you seek.

Reactions: Spinat and alain
I don't want every Joe to lookup my personal details so anonymity is a requirement for this business activity. However, I don't care about the tax office and all this stuff, just Internet privacy. Finally if all goes as expected then I want to pay less tax.

You may put all your activities into either a BVI or Cyprus company with nominee services, that would protect your privacy and offer you the lowest tax to no tax in Europe. The best is, everything looks pretty good towards business partners since Cyprus neither the BVI are considered real offshore jurisdictions.

Reactions: alain and Spinat
Agree either BVI or Cyprus may be what you want to look into.

Reactions: alain
You may put all your activities into either a BVI or Cyprus company with nominee services' date=' that would protect your privacy and offer you the lowest tax to no tax in Europe. The best is, everything looks pretty good towards business partners since Cyprus neither the BVI are considered real offshore jurisdictions.[/quote']
The nominee can be a Seychelles or Belize company right? and will that protect me the same way as if I appoint a natural director / human?

The nominee can be a Seychelles or Belize company right? and will that protect me the same way as if I appoint a natural director / human?
If you read a little on this forum and also here /forum/articles you have notices that a nominee can be a corporation so a Seychelles, Belize, BVI or Panama company!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: alain
Again, reading the forum more than 99% of all members here advise to appoint nominees for additional privacy and anonymity!
Your right, to appoint nominees was the best we have done since incorporating our last company. It's offering a great level of protection of our alls privacy.

Nominees will still be required to stay anonymous with a Cyprus company!

Reactions: biskoffshore
A BVI company would work as well for this purpose.

I agree.. if your doing business with the company there is no need to appoint nominees unless your making use of the double tax treaty your country may have with that jurisdiction.

All sorted out, setup a Seychelles Holding owning 100% of the share of my Cyprus company appointed the Seychelles corp to be nominee director and shareholder, total privacy accomplished ;)

Latest Threads