Our valued sponsor

I will close my UK Ltd (Fake address used), plus I want to keep my TW business account. Advices needed.

1st formation allows you to get service address for £39 per whole year. They changed me last the address for free after I paid 39 pounds. If you close your company Transferwise can easily check yours company HMRC status and see that you closed it. So they will hold your money. You need to be ready for this. Your personal transferwise account keeps will be not affected by your company closure decision.

I just don't understand why if you clearly earn a pittance, you are looking into offshore options with fake addresses and are then struggling to find £30 to get a legit office address.
where do you find a unique address in the UK for £30 - I talk about a none mass shared office address?

I have seen on television that many scam's and other criminals are exploits the mentally handicapped in the UK to receive mail and everything at their addresses. It's almost better than a fake address. I'm definitely against exploiting that kind of people, but just say it.

where do you find a unique address in the UK for £30 - I talk about a none mass shared office address?
he properly speak about the low budget company formation services you find everywhere in the UK.

Reactions: bountymounty

Latest Threads