Our valued sponsor

I would like to register offshore company in Gibraltar

bulgina

Offshore Agent
Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
I would like to register offshore company in Gibraltar.

In this case, I have a few questions:

What kind of documents do you need?

How long have to wait for register company?

What is the total cost (the cheapest way)?

Can you arrange apostille for company licence? If yes what is the cost? How long have to wait?

Can we arrange everything via e-mail?

Well, you can incorporate a Gibraltar company as easy as any other offshore company, everything can be handled by e-mail / Skype etc. and you will receive all incorporation documents by SCAN and Courier. You just have to look them up on Google. This company Gibraltar company > offshore company formation : Fletcher Kennedy may be able to help you as well.

You may tell us why you need it to be a Gibraltar company? If it is for privacy and anonymity reasons or to avoid to pay corporate tax then the Seychelles is a much better alternative, you may read more here:

/forum/blogs/admin/121-why-seychelles.html

Last edited:
Thank you.. I read that Gibraltar company provides the best layer of privacy and anonymity but from the link I got from you in the 2nd chapter it seems it is not true and that I have to look into a Seychelles company.

Can you please confirm what requirements there are to incorporate a Seychelles company and if I'm right?

The best layer of privacy and anonymity is given by a Seychelles company if we speak simple offshore IBC formation.

You can find our list of fees here: Seychelles Company

Requirements:

1. Certified passport, can be by a lawyer or notary

2. Utility bill not older than 3 months, alternative, bank or credit card statement

Last edited:
Reactions: bulgina
Yes it is EUR 585 + 60 courier charges and includes:

• Registration of a Seychelles Company
  • Seychelles Office Address
  • Government Registration
  • Registered Office Address
  • Certificate of Incorporation
  • Memorandum and Articles of Association
  • Resolution of Subscriber
  • Director's First Meeting Resolution
  • Share Certificate
  • Directors Register
  • Share Register
  • Management Service Agreement

Also the docs comes with apostille.

Reactions: bulgina
You can simply get in touch with us by Skype as you already did, didn't you got any response yet?

Otherwise open a ticket here Select a department - Offshore Company Formation - and I guarantee you that someone from our sales team will be in touch with you.

Latest Threads