1. Marioho

Marioho New Member

I want to pay with BitCoin, however, I can't send pm to admin, Could you please help me?

I tried to pay with paypal but no success.

Admin likes this.
  2. jakonda

jakonda New Member

Hi guys, I am using this old thread and hope admin(s) or anyone from mentors ppl will write a short reply. From time to time I was reading public forums but wasn't active at all. Now I would like to join the mentor's group because I need some advice on international trade (offshore company structure), etc... .Before paying for anything I would like to know if the group is still active. Anyone with letters of credit experience there? How up-to-date are conversations (i.e. s0me public threads are quite old). Can I buy first "one month sub. access" and if I find content useful pay the difference and get the yearly access, or should I pay full amount after monthly sub. is over? Thanks a lot !

Admin and Gipsy like this.
  3. Admin

Admin Forum Moderator The Forum Cleaner

It's pretty simple, you subscribe here https://www.offshorecorptalk.com/account/upgrades pay with paypal and good is. If you only want to stay 1 month you cancel your subscription and won't be charged again.

4. jakonda

jakonda New Member

Okay great! I got it and I am looking forward to do it - I think I misunderstood and thought that Mentor Group access and Premium Member option are the same things. Now, I realized I can pay for Mentor Group on monthly basis only and there is not yearly access nor discount (can anyone confirm this?).

Admin likes this.
  5. negon

negon Offshore Agent Mentor Group Business Angel

Thats correct!

6. JohnK

JohnK Active Member Mentor Group Entrepreneur

@Admin I send you a PM would like to pay with bitcoins or other crypto if possible for 1 year Mentor Group! any discount there :cool:

7. Admin

You only pay for 11 months if you pay upfront for one year using bitcoins or other Crypto i.e. Etherium, Ripple, ETC and Litecoin !

Send you a reply to your PM!

8. Alex Fr

Alex Fr New Member

Hello,

Is it possible to pay for for Mentor Group Access by paypal transfer to paypal email? If yes would you PM me with your paypal email?

Admin likes this.
  9. negon

negon Offshore Agent Mentor Group Business Angel

Admin likes this.
  10. inty

inty New Member

would like to become mentor and pay via crypto, let me know! thanks

Admin likes this.
  11. Admin

PM sent to you :)

12. inty

inty New Member

replied, thanks Admin

Admin likes this.
  13. Admin

Thank you for joining the Mentor Group it helps us a lot to keep the forum up and online.