Our valued sponsor

I would like to upgrade to Mentor Group membership

Hi guys, I am using this old thread and hope admin(s) or anyone from mentors ppl will write a short reply. From time to time I was reading public forums but wasn't active at all. Now I would like to join the mentor's group because I need some advice on international trade (offshore company structure), etc... .Before paying for anything I would like to know if the group is still active. Anyone with letters of credit experience there? How up-to-date are conversations (i.e. s0me public threads are quite old). Can I buy first "one month sub. access" and if I find content useful pay the difference and get the yearly access, or should I pay full amount after monthly sub. is over? Thanks a lot !

Reactions: JohnLocke and Gipsy
Hi guys, I am using this old thread and hope admin(s) or anyone from mentors ppl will write a short reply. From time to time I was reading public forums but wasn't active at all. Now I would like to join the mentor's group because I need some advice on international trade (offshore company structure), etc... .Before paying for anything I would like to know if the group is still active. Anyone with letters of credit experience there? How up-to-date are conversations (i.e. s0me public threads are quite old). Can I buy first "one month sub. access" and if I find content useful pay the difference and get the yearly access, or should I pay full amount after monthly sub. is over? Thanks a lot !
It's pretty simple, you subscribe here https://www.offshorecorptalk.com/account/upgrades pay with paypal and good is. If you only want to stay 1 month you cancel your subscription and won't be charged again.

Okay great! I got it and I am looking forward to do it - I think I misunderstood and thought that Mentor Group access and Premium Member option are the same things. Now, I realized I can pay for Mentor Group on monthly basis only and there is not yearly access nor discount (can anyone confirm this?).

Reactions: JohnLocke
You only pay for 11 months if you pay upfront for one year using bitcoins or other Crypto i.e. Etherium, Ripple, ETC and Litecoin !

Send you a reply to your PM!

PM sent to you :)

Latest Threads