Our valued sponsor

IBG Offshore Banking: A Review

Spinat

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
According to IBG consulting, offshore banking is a company which is incorporated outside the jurisdiction of its primary operations. They are sometimes referred to as non-resident companies, and do not conduct business within the offshore jurisdiction where it is incorporated. Many companies are considering setting up an offshore account, as doing so will provide a number of monetary and legal benefits such as, but not limited to:

• Better privacy (such as the Bank Secrecy Law)
• Next to no taxations (tax havens)
• Your deposits can be easily accessed from anywhere around the world
• Protection against local, political, or financial instability.
• Have multiple accounts – and multiple currencies

ibg-consulting.png

Unfortunately, there is a lot of talk and misunderstanding when it comes to offshore banking. Some will say it’s a shady business, like it was made to allow you to store money illegally away from the eyes of the public (and the government), and not worry about paying your taxes. But the truth is that people invest their money in offshore banks for various reasons - not necessarily for corruption (although that fact cannot be entirely ignored).

IBG Consulting has grown immensely since being founded in 2013 in Dubai. The company specializes in developing new companies onshore and offshore, forming complex international business structures, corporate and secretarial services, family businesses, franchising, management consulting, and bank account opening for requesting customers. Their staff consists of expatriates from Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, China, India, and Pakistan. IBG consulting has been featured on several websites such as WallStreet, Daily Herald, MoneyShow, and Boston.com so you know they have good reputation in the business world. As of now, they are promoting three offshore banks – Ajman Offshore, Jebel Ali Offshore, and Ras Al Khaimah Offshore.

To know more about their company and the services that they offer, you can visit their website by clicking Offshore Company Formation and Registration in Dubai, UAE - IBG ME

I know this company they are good for UAE company formation. However as discussed here already for most the UAW is not an option. I have actually an company in Dubai and working with it on some projects where it has been of good use for us because of the company laws in Dubai.

wow I didn't know that did you find any links to this or just something you saw somewhere?
Its from OP;)

<<snippet>> said:
Their staff consists of expatriates from Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, China, India, and Pakistan. IBG consulting has been featured on several websites such as WallStreet, Daily Herald, MoneyShow, and Boston.com so you know they have good reputation in the business worls

Latest Threads