Our valued sponsor

IBKR, Swissquote, Dukascopy for EU resident offshore company

Jerry1911

Pro Member
Oct 5, 2019
Visit site
Hi all,

I would like to set up a limited company for long term investing in stocks and ETFs, so I'm wondering if anyone here has any experience opening a corporate account at the above mentioned brokerages.

There are a couple of jurisdictions I have in mind, but in any case the company will be a tax resident of Cyprus as I (the sole director and UBO) will be tax resident there as well.

Reactions: GameBoy
Hi all,

I would like to set up a limited company for long term investing in stocks and ETFs, so I'm wondering if anyone here has any experience opening a corporate account at the above mentioned brokerages.

There are a couple of jurisdictions I have in mind, but in any case the company will be a tax resident of Cyprus as I (the sole director and UBO) will be tax resident there as well.
I have a US LLC for investing in ETFs in the US. I set up a Wyoming LLC and then an IBKR account - no problems at all.

Reactions: Radko
I have a US LLC for investing in ETFs in the US. I set up a Wyoming LLC and then an IBKR account - no problems at all.
Sounds like something workable.

If you need something with reputation I would go with a Swiss company (personally I own a few of them) if reputation doesn't matter Cyprus, BVI, Malta and Lithuania are some good destinations.

I have no clue about the situation in Dubai, but if it is doable there it would be a place I would look into as well.

Sounds like something workable.

If you need something with reputation I would go with a Swiss company (personally I own a few of them) if reputation doesn't matter Cyprus, BVI, Malta and Lithuania are some good destinations.

I have no clue about the situation in Dubai, but if it is doable there it would be a place I would look into as well.
What are the setup and yearly costs associated with Swiss companies? Are activities like crypto trading allowed?

Latest Threads