Our valued sponsor

ICO consultant

Can you explain a bit more about what you want to achieve. It may help people to get a better idea if they can help you thx.

Hi Vangolo,
our company covers all the issues of an ICO from consulting to wallet/smart contract coding (we are IBM business partner), all the Regtech issues, marketing, token listing.
Should you have any question, please feel free to discuss publicly over here, at least at the present, in order to understand a little bit more.
Without a sounding idea about your intereste in this "world" it doesn't make sense to make any upgrade.
Brgds

Hi,
Was trying to pm you but I guess it didn't work due premoderation.
My company has a number of fintech software solutions and portfolio of retail and banking customers (fintech sphere) Nowadays we are operating on domestic market, but we are planning to go internationally. We want to attract some funding to upgrade our IT solution and obtain EMI licence to operate in EU.
That's where we are, what is your recommendations for ICO foundation, crupto-fiat banking, and what is the estimated setup companies assistance costs and payment structure (before/after ICO)?
Thanks

Competition in your vertical it's pretty big. I'm positive you guy have something unique or a niche product. Otherwise rising adequate funds would be very difficult. High frequency algorithms are a good product and heavily requested but the problem they all have is that once two or more are on the same exchange, they void transaction reciprocally! So this pushes company running them to move toward other markets/exchanges finding another "green spot" to run their sw. Robo-advisors quite good as well.
The real niche and lucrative market nowadays, setting up an exchange, with the adequate licenses, that can provide real crypto/fiat exchange.
And should you dedicate to this type of business, it wouldn't be impossible to rise big funds.
The crypto world, expecially the small portion related with the whales, they're seated on a giant crypto mountain for which they're always looking for exchange.
About the ICO, first of all it shall be a very...very good project first.
During the last two years more than 90% failed!
Once the project is right and it's really brining something new on the scene and providing a real solution to actual problems/lack of services then it would be the time to build a real good team around the founders.
You can easily meet with ICOs they're set as "papa & mama" or those that are run by a bunch of youngsters always thinking they're the smartes a*s on earth.
But the reality, especially if you wanna rise money, is that VC and other investors will be thoroughly be going through every of your details.
So, if you already have the team, that btw shall be a mix of sound professionals with a solid background, you're ok.
If not...well...better you select very very carefully how you bring on board!
It's not uncommon people stealing some else's linkeding profile to appear the "right one" just to fish around some btc/eth or your tokens.
Abt the lenght of time, it very depend on a lot of factors.
If you already have funds in place it's a story.
Should you need to build your ICO with a pre-ICO or SAFTs or any other form of agreement, well it might vary quite a bit.
If you have funds, it would probably take between 3 and 6 months to do a good job.
Should you go around knowcking doors for funding your project, well it might take either quite a good lenght of time or forever if you don't have the right connections.
BTW...assuming all is well, you have funds and you're ready to start bulding you WP and you have your team in place, it's time to think abt jurisdiction and Regtech issues.
In this respect there're quite a large set of opinions.
The time of piracy are almost expired so the actual tendency foresee newcomer to be more conscious and prepared on the legal aspects.
Thanks to few place in the globe, you can chose places to launch you ICO that already have quite good regulation in place.
Switzerland, the Singapore sandbox is another pick, the new forthcoming player Mexico after the approval of the very first Fintech Law in the globe back last March, or very very crypto friendly countries such as Georgia (I have to admit...I'm really a fan of this one).
Cost for set up vary according to jurisdiction but you can count between 30 and 100K for the structure (disregards about those talking abt IBC placed on a piece of rock in the middle of the ocean, get a real license! you'll save yourself from a lot of problems)
For the post or almost post ICO....major costs you'll be facing would be getting listed and marketing.
Getting you token listed might be "easy, a piece of cake" according to some easy going people or....very very VERY expensive if you wanna give your project a chance to succeed!
The problem with exchanges is that nowadays those really making the difference, that BTW is condensated in one single word...LIQUIDITY, are very few and they're all centralized.
The purists will tell you that you can chose a decentralized that doesn't make any difference and you'll save a lot of money!
To be honest....I stronggly disagree since out of those dex around, I don't see one that doesn't have liquidity problems!
And liquidity is what your investors will be looking for!!!
So, clarified this issue....getting listed on a real exchange that has liquidito would run between 15 and 40 BTC according with your project and their availability to list you.
Of course...the more expensive wouldn't mind to accept every single project presented to them without being snobby or fearing it would be a scam.
You have the money? Ok, we list your token and should you go busting the dust, your and your investor problem!
So...you have pretty much an idea what you'll be looking at should you decide to go ahead with your project.
I'm positivi it would really make the difference and you guys will be succesful.
And should you need our help....we'll definitely be devoted to make it happen!
Good luck

Latest Threads