Our valued sponsor

Ideal country for UK citizens

Ant h

Sep 22, 2018
Visit site
Can anyone point me in the right direction as to which country is good to form offshore companies/bank accounts which will not co-operate with the UK government under any circumstances. I’ve read that the CIS countries will be good for this but the UK has 66 exchange relationships and they cover just about every place I’ve been recommended.

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to which country is good to form offshore companies/bank accounts which will not co-operate with the UK government under any circumstances.

Try Taesong Bank in Pyongyang, North Korea :D

Seriously I think you need to lower your expectations or change your strategy. Pray for a no brexit deal as that will mean 10-15% UK corporate tax thu&¤#.

I’m not bothered about tax just want to know which country doesn’t like co operating with UK like usa and Russia for example.

You think Russia and US don't already cooperate with the UK?...lol :rolleyes:

Russia and USA don’t co-operate with each other and extradite. Just like China doesn’t prosecute its own citizens for crimes in USA.

What has extradition got to do with international cooperation in terms of offshore company/banking?.....lol. Stay on subject...lol..

Talk FATCA/CRS cooperation etc not extradition and drugs ns2. You must be one hell of a criminal to be asking such a question on a public forum...lol.

What has extradition got to do with international cooperation in terms of offshore company/banking?.....lol. Stay on subject...lol..

Talk FATCA/CRS cooperation etc not extradition and drugs ns2. You must be one hell of a criminal to be asking such a question on a public forum...lol.

Everything’s through fake name, tor and rdp anyway so what does it matter. I’m no offshore expert. Just wanted a answer off a normal person not a know it all hypocrite.

If you are looking for fale name setups you will have to discuss this in the Mentor Group or see your posts be deleted from the public forums.

Everything’s through fake name, tor and rdp anyway so what does it matter. I’m no offshore expert. Just wanted a answer off a normal person not a know it all hypocrite.

There is one born every day. :rolleyes:

Latest Threads