Our valued sponsor

Identity document need to know where to buy high quality docs?

happyjohn

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking for Identity document which I can be using for different purposes as well as PayPal account opening and other stuff. They need to be more real so the banks will accept them.

The Identity document I have found are fake and can't be used for this purpose since when compared towards the World-Check so it must be real somehow.

Do you know of any service or operation that can provide such documents? If so please PM or post here. Money is not a problem my "friend" is willing to pay good for the real documents if they are good!

I will have to check if there are any options for you... do you have used Google? It may not be legal to use such documents you know that right?!!

I'm looking for Identity document which I can be using for different purposes as well as PayPal account opening and other stuff. They need to be more real so the banks will accept them.

The Identity document I have found are fake and can't be used for this purpose since when compared towards the World-Check so it must be real somehow.

Do you know of any service or operation that can provide such documents? If so please PM or post here. Money is not a problem my "friend" is willing to pay good for the real documents if they are good!
Mentor Group will work for you :)

Reactions: Farhan and JohnSeed

Can you please PM me whereyou got the documents from and what the costs are I need passport copy and utility bill for some payment processing needs ;)

Reactions: JohnSeed
Reactions: JohnSeed

Did you get the docs. can you please PM me with information to where you get them from, thanks :)

Latest Threads