Our valued sponsor

icecold

Mentor Group Gold
Jun 18, 2016
Visit site
I was wondering what online banking service / financial service company to use if it's impossible to open a real bank account for my company?

In the future it get's harder and more complicated to get a real offshore bank account for your company! Now I was wondering do you think it's necessary at all to have a real bank account if it's possible to open accounts with services like PayPal, BitCube, Skrill, Payoneer, WorldCore at similar services?

Most of them will offer you a debit card that you can use in the ATM's around, they also offer your customers to pay you by WireTransfer and it is most often possible to transfer money to others with or without an bank account?!

What do you think can we run our business totally only?

Reactions: lavel
It's possible. However you will pay fee for in- / outgoing transfers and you will pay fees using the debit card! All in All a much more expensive way of managing your business. On the other hand, if you don't pay corporate tax from the money it may still be cheaper to do so ;)

Reactions: Zoxin Development
They seems to be the better solution.. but I can't get approved there, at least I didn't hear anything after I applied that's 3 days ago, so maybe I get an answer soon :)
Got an reply from the like this:

We will be delighted to open an account for you, we offer accounts in main currencies such as USD, EUR, GBP, in order to open your account we will need information about both the company and yourself as follow,
We offer both corporate and private accounts and corporate or Offshore accounts, please visit our application links to apply online
Private accounts : Breder Suasso’s Private Account - Breder Suasso
Corporate (Offshore) accounts: Breder Suasso’s Corporate Account - Breder Suasso

Your account will have IBAN number to send and receive MT103 SWIFT transfers.

You may have up to 3 payment cards on a private account and up to 10 for payment cards for corporate accounts Payment cards - Breder Suasso
In order to open your account we require the following identification documents to be certified as true copy of originals by a lawyer or notary
- Passport or Id copy
- Utility Bill less than 3 months (electricity/water supply bill )
- CV or background resume
For corporate accounts we require the following documents
- Certificate of incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Appointment/register of directors and shareholder
Please submit your application online and send us your scanned documents for review before shipping your documents back to us in original.

I asked them if my account with them has a direct IBAN account or if they have an account to receive the money and then have sub accounts.

Does someone read it like we get our own IBAN account number?

Please submit your application online and send us your scanned documents for review before shipping your documents back to us in original.
Damn that's the reason why they didn't opened the account! I didn't read it.

Got my response for 3 minutes ago!

sounds great!) but their fees are a bit high - they ask 330 euros for opening account right ? OR I do not understand it right?

Fees - Breder Suasso
yes that's for corporate account and 250 for personal account, it is cheap if they really can provide IBAN account numbers.. but it is not clear to me from the above, so I will have to wait until my papers arrive.

I will try to get in touch with them today, it seems they are quick in reply. if this is a real IBAN account number we get that isn't shared but belongs to only the account number we get from them then it will work for my Swedish company and a few other guys from Scandinavian.

I don't think that, but if some people that know this bank could let us know it would be great. Otherwise I don't mind to try them with a personal account and then in 6 or 10 months or even longer if everything works I will convert the account to a business account.

If I don't need the money in the real World it could Work just to have it all online. Some services offer a debit Card which makes it actually Work like a bank account. Only if you need to pay real bills for electricity and stuff like this I see it can be a problem!

Reactions: JohnLocke and suzy
If I don't need the money in the real World it could Work just to have it all online. Some services offer a debit Card which makes it actually Work like a bank account. Only if you need to pay real bills for electricity and stuff like this I see it can be a problem!
Some may need the money in the real world but I don't see with what @auric has mentioned and listed here will prevent you to do so ?

Reactions: JohnLocke