Our valued sponsor

If you use Google Chrome then look here, Google is using your data!!

MiltonStone

Corporate Services
Pro Member
Apr 11, 2009
Visit site
Google Chrome is collecting all your data about what users do, visit, surf to and even a lot about the visited content!!

And now here is what you give Google the right to do:

11.1 You retain copyright and any other rights you already hold in Content which you submit, post or display on or through, the Services. By submitting, posting or displaying the content you give Google a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute any Content which you submit, post or display on or through, the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling Google to display, distribute and promote the Services and may be revoked for certain Services as defined in the Additional Terms of those Services.
I'm glad I didn't jump on the train with this browser, I stick with Fire Fox and IE.

surender said:
Google Chrome is collecting all your data about what users do, visit, surf to and even a lot about the visited content!!
And now here is what you give Google the right to do:

I'm glad I didn't jump on the train with this browser, I stick with Fire Fox and IE.
Thanks for the important information. I have just started using this application due to its faster performance and features like drag around tabs of different web pages within the browser window.

Yeah, I heard the same information a few weeks before. This TOS agreement which I am sure not many will read. I think this is done because Google wants to analyze what is the current trend in the browsing and making its products according to the latest trend.