Our valued sponsor

Im a consultant for traveling company, need tax haven for invoiceing.

wosniak

Offshore Agent
Feb 14, 2011
Slovakia
Visit site
Hi,

I have several business activities both as selfemployed and as consultant for a traveling company in Austria. One of the guys in the company has a contract

with the company where he is invoicing the from a Cyprus company to safe tax.

He says that it is 100% legal since he is not living in any country more than 5 months in for a period.

Any one know if a Cyprus or Offshore company will work for me as well?

In Europe most are fine if they don't live in the same country more than 5 months at a time, so you can collect all your money for instant in a Cyprus company and avoid to pay any tax.

It is possible to register the company as foreign so there applies no tax.

Reactions: wosniak
If you want to do this legal and aboud pay taxes then yes that's how it works.

After the very professional incorporation of the Seychelles company and the opening of the bank account in Cyp. I'm now ready to move on with a Cyprus company from you guys.. Thank you for clarification of the above, it seems for my business it's best (seen from a tax point of view) to incorporate in Cyprus.

Hi Losita,

I'm curious to understand how you determined that incorporating in Cyprus was your best option. Only for my understanding as I am also considering using the jurisdiction for my business. Can you also advise which service provider you are considering and why?

losita said:
After the very professional incorporation of the Seychelles company and the opening of the bank account in Cyp. I'm now ready to move on with a Cyprus company from you guys.. Thank you for clarification of the above, it seems for my business it's best (seen from a tax point of view) to incorporate in Cyprus.
Yes, please let us know why Cyprus is best for you it may be helpful for me and others in terms of consideration.

Cyprus is the best place if you work or do business within the European borders. Actually Cyprus is part of the EU so it is a legit country to do business with other EU countries without any limitations because of current EU regulations. Many consultancy businesses, expats and other business's who dont live or have a permanent location for their business in a certain country.

Many thanks for your post tax-haven! I must research what limitations exist in EU regulations for businesses operating in that region. I definitely see a common theme for Cyprus being a preferred offshore jurisdiction for e-commerce offshore business models.

Your welcome, it's actually not a pretty hard task to learn about the most simplest tax regulations in Cyprus and to figure out how they can be used in a legit way to accomplish tax reduction regardless where you are located within the EU boarders. Also if you have a corporate tax advisor available in your local country they may for a few hundred Euro be able to tell what exactly to do in order to reduce the tax or even eleminate the tax.

The key is that you are an expat or you have a good and legit offshore company structure.

Reactions: fernadex
tax-haven said:
Your welcome, it's actually not a pretty hard task to learn about the most simplest tax regulations in Cyprus and to figure out how they can be used in a legit way to accomplish tax reduction regardless where you are located within the EU boarders. Also if you have a corporate tax advisor available in your local country they may for a few hundred Euro be able to tell what exactly to do in order to reduce the tax or even eleminate the tax.
The key is that you are an expat or you have a good and legit offshore company structure.
Actually some good advise, many who don't know exactly how to accomplish the issue of reducing tax'es should get in touch with a local tax adviser specialized in offshore or low tax jurisdictions.

Latest Threads