Our valued sponsor

I'm from the UK can I open a offshore company in the Seychelles and bank account?

bretta

Offshore Agent
Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Hello folks.

Reading the forum for a few years but never actually thought about if there are limits to whom may incorporate a offshore company in the Seychelles and open an offshore bank account there as well!

So can a UK citisens living in the UK register a SC company? Can I open a bank account there?

Reactions: alain and JohnLocke
Nothing will stop you to incorporate a company in the Seychelles, nor to open a bank account there. May I ask why you want to bank in the Seychelles?

The reason for why Im asking is that they require a min. deposit in the range of USD 50.000 to 100.000 so not many want to do so!

You may look at, Continental International Financial Group, Contact us: maybe they will be able to help you as well.

Yes that's possible, there are some countries like Iraq and Syria may because of certain circumstances don't be allowed to open bank accounts in Cyprus or Seychelles, but else, most will be accepted. This apply for companies as well.

Reactions: alain
There are many well established banks that can be used as an alternative banking for your offshore company. 99% of citizens from all countries around the globe can incorporate a offshore company, it's pretty easy and most would be astunish and choked about how easy it actually is.

Only thing to note when opening an offshore account is the banking documents have to be send by courier or postal mail to the bank. Everything else was well done by skype and e-mail.

Latest Threads