Our valued sponsor

I'm looking to start an offshore company and bank account for dropshipping that i can use with paypal. Any trusted one?

temporary

Nov 5, 2020
Visit site
Hello. I want to start a dropshipping business and avoid taxes in my home country if possible until i need to pay them. I want to use a paypal account, and have the bank account in some low tax country or a zero taxes country.. I would want to avoid paying taxes in my country as a start if it's legal? I want to set up a business somehow and pay the least amount of taxes to start with. Should i use a personal account in paypal to start with or a business one?
What are good things i should think about? What books can i read to learn more about it?
I would really appreciate your expertise in this because i have zero knowledge on this topic overall when it comes to going around some bureaucracy and rules in a clever and legal way.

Which are the best and most trusted remote sites to open an offshore account and business in, and what are the costs from very cheap to more expensive ones, and which of the cheap ones have a good reputation and are trusted for many years if an account is opened offshore?
Thank you very much. Kind regards.

You came to the right place already. There are a lot of nice and friendly people around offshorecorptalk that are willing to help.

You will need to be more specific to what you are searching for except tax freedom (which 99,9% here is looking for but never find) and what's your budget.

Are you going to setup a complete office with staff, office, phone and all what is required for the bank to recognize your operation to be with substance?

You came to the right place already. There are a lot of nice and friendly people around offshorecorptalk that are willing to help.

You will need to be more specific to what you are searching for except tax freedom (which 99,9% here is looking for but never find) and what's your budget.

Are you going to setup a complete office with staff, office, phone and all what is required for the bank to recognize your operation to be with substance?
Thanks. Maybe not full tax freedom, but i could pay like 9% instead of allot in my home country. If possible, legally..
I might set up an office in the future, yes. Now to start with i need some good setup online where i can receive money.
I don't know yet which bank or company i'm going to set up.

Last edited:
I think you'd be better off seeing if you can make any cash drop shipping first, and then if it works, sort the offshore/tax stuff. It doesn't make sense to set up some offshore structure for a business that might not turn over a single penny.

Thanks. Maybe not full tax freedom, but i could pay like 9% instead of allot in my home country. If possible, legally..
I might set up an office in the future, yes. Now to start with i need some good setup online where i can receive money.
I don't know yet which bank or company i'm going to set up.
Where are based and your nationality EU, Usa, Asia...?
Take care

Latest Threads