Our valued sponsor

I'm making 3000$ a day but..

aplusbangla

Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
hey..

It weird when you started an online business and you wanted to make some money online and you end up making between 1k to 3k a day from the same room and couch.

But my problem isn't there, problem is I've no idea where to save it and invest it.

I want to keep my money Offshore since my local currency is weak and the inflation is eating it.

So I'm looking for offshore plan/mindmap or strategy to start saving in US dollar or EUR, if you have any guideline, please share it.

I'm investing already in Crypto, but I don't to keep my all profit there, since the crypto market is too volatile.

thanks with big love.

hey..

It weird when you started an online business and you wanted to make some money online and you end up making between 1k to 3k a day from the same room and couch.

But my problem isn't there, problem is I've no idea where to save it and invest it.

I want to keep my money Offshore since my local currency is weak and the inflation is eating it.

So I'm looking for offshore plan/mindmap or strategy to start saving in US dollar or EUR, if you have any guideline, please share it.

I'm investing already in Crypto, but I don't to keep my all profit there, since the crypto market is too volatile.

thanks with big love.

Hi, aplusbangla. Did you interested in Stock market? If I had "free" funds to invest and already had Crypto I'd buy Apple Stocks (NASDAQ: AAPL) in a perspective of 1-2 years.

anyone can give him advice like this... it has no value - pure gamble
But no one did.
Well, according to your logic, crypto is pure gamble as well ;)
I see Apple potential. Not just because it's Apple.
Also I'd buy Cannabis medical companies Stocks, but I didn't analyse this market.

But no one did.
Well, according to your logic, crypto is pure gamble as well ;)
I see Apple potential. Not just because it's Apple.
Also I'd buy Cannabis medical companies Stocks, but I didn't analyse this market.

Don't take me wrong, my point was just that he doesn't want to make money in the first place - he already has money, knows how to do it and want's preserve the value. What you suggest is definitely not the way how to park his "free" funds. Without any additional edge for such a transaction (valuable information, knowledge of the stock, ...) it's what I call gamble. Same applies to crypto and anything else of course.

Don't take me wrong, my point was just that he doesn't want to make money in the first place - he already has money, knows how to do it and want's preserve the value. What you suggest is definitely not the way how to park his "free" funds. Without any additional edge for such a transaction (valuable information, knowledge of the stock, ...) it's what I call gamble. Same applies to crypto and anything else of course.

Ok, no problem. He can buy US Bonds as a variant and/or stable coins like Tether. I'm not talking about bank term deposits because the bank system in the most of countries is almost a bankrupt.

Hey I'm not into stock market, also I expected a recession between this year and 2020. the stock market is already so high and in a big bubble. so for someone like me who can't play in stock market professionally, it is too high risky to buy Apple or Amazon stocks or whatever stocks people recommands.
but thnx for advice.

Real estate is an obvious first choice but it's not that simple...
In most of the countries where you would feel safe to own a property there are one-off and regular taxes and fees connected with the purchase and ownership that often make it a poor investment.
Also maintenance of the properties or making secondary profit from them takes a lot of time and money.
Liquidity is also often very bad if you didn't choose the right house/land at the beginning which is pretty difficult for a newbie in the real estate market and in foreign country.

Reactions: PavelMSK
I don't have any contact to give you unfortunately and not enough good in real estate too. For my side I invest since 2011 in Ukraine but it s for specific niche of customers and it suits my personal needs.
Go through Google for international estate agents and begin to compare between them

Reactions: aplusbangla
I don't have any contact to give you unfortunately and not enough good in real estate too. For my side I invest since 2011 in Ukraine but it s for specific niche of customers and it suits my personal needs.
Go through Google for international estate agents and begin to compare between them

So, could you share with us how profitable was your investing in the counrty which was affected to the war few years after your invest? I could assume that your property loss at least half of it beginning price.

void is right for 100%. investing in real estate is not simple task.
real estate agents in abroard countries will lie with a smile about real estate conditions, total market behavior, prices and other stuff. So, generally, it's a not better that invest in Apple nowadays without learning market.

So, could you share with us how profitable was your investing in the counrty which was affected to the war few years after your invest? I could assume that your property loss at least half of it beginning price.

void is right for 100%. investing in real estate is not simple task.
real estate agents in abroard countries will lie with a smile about real estate conditions, total market behavior, prices and other stuff. So, generally, it's a not better that invest in Apple nowadays without learning market.
OP asked for ways, i give mine between others. I specified that i m not a real estate agent. Ukraine for me is very profitable, it s a niche, i rent with very high price my appartments, 2 times a year at different season. I m not promoting Ukraine too, some people may find opportunities in a lot of differents countries i guess.

Hey I'm not into stock market, also I expected a recession between this year and 2020. the stock market is already so high and in a big bubble. so for someone like me who can't play in stock market professionally, it is too high risky to buy Apple or Amazon stocks or whatever stocks people recommands.
but thnx for advice.
I'm expecting a recession also but not now. I believe when EUR/USD will come to equal 1=1 we should be worry. Before that American Stock market will bumps to a new records. I'm talking about short term period like 1 or 2 years maximum.
Before that hold your funds in USD. After "sh*t happens" begins go to EUR if we talking about cash (currencies).
And of course hold your funds in cash not in bank accounts :))

10% - BTC
60% - USA large cap index funds
30% - bonds
10% - cash
If you want to look into real estate, my advise would be only buy the best thing you can afford. Not 10 shitty studios to rent to the students, but one large apartment in best possible location to rent to top manager expats long term. This is a big topic of course.
Also, only you can estimate how stable is you income and how long it may stay on that level.

10% - BTC
60% - USA large cap index funds
30% - bonds
10% - cash
If you want to look into real estate, my advise would be only buy the best thing you can afford. Not 10 shitty studios to rent to the students, but one large apartment in best possible location to rent to top manager expats long term. This is a big topic of course.
Also, only you can estimate how stable is you income and how long it may stay on that level.

thnx, but what is 60% - USA large cap index funds and how can i invest on it.

I'm expecting a recession also but not now. I believe when EUR/USD will come to equal 1=1 we should be worry. Before that American Stock market will bumps to a new records. I'm talking about short term period like 1 or 2 years maximum.
Before that hold your funds in USD. After "sh*t happens" begins go to EUR if we talking about cash (currencies).
1st, the US dollar is going to be kind soon, look at the emerging market crisis is already started and there is no way that this time is end like what happened in 1990's, the crisis will impact eurpore and of course the EURO, so soon or later btw these 2 years we will see a strang US dollar and there where you can make sure that storm is coming and only few people will survive this year. I mean even big boys.
the best asset to buy now is Gold, but I want to keep some US dollar cash but I don't have where... I'm not living in US or EU and even if you are an american IRS will come after you sounds they hate cash. so at lest if you have a better plan. share it with me/us. I'll be very thanksful.

Rubles will go up as you know!

Reactions: PavelMSK