Our valued sponsor

In search for crisis: real estate options

You could consider a REIT and leave the guessing to professionals. With that amoun, if you go directly in RE it would be a gamble, as it’s not sufficient for proper diversification.
REITs operate only in countries like the UK, US?

In case of investment into REIT, are there any platforms to do this? How to choose the right one?

I believe investing in REIT you would never have the 50% return on the RE cost in around 10 years. Though this was possible if you buy in correct place in Europe back in the time.

Are there places or countries that are going to have a boom on the RE market?

REITs operate only in countries like the UK, US?

In case of investment into REIT, are there any platforms to do this? How to choose the right one?

I believe investing in REIT you would never have the 50% return on the RE cost in around 10 years. Though this was possible if you buy in correct place in Europe back in the time.

Are there places or countries that are going to have a boom on the RE market?
REITs exist in most markers with a somewhat developed stock exchange and even OTC/direkt from investment management companies as property funds.

They do provide good returns based on how the underlying assets perform and are solid dividend earners mostly.

Reactions: Offshr
Mexico in general is booming right now with Americans flocking there with a one way flight ticket.
Mexican Reits are very very interesting right now. It's possible to get 7% div yield and growth, also with good exposition to USD instead of pesos. I like Brazilian Reits as well, as most of them have long term contracts that get automatically reajusted by inflation. But it's a market much more harder to access than the mexican one (IBKR can do it).

The problem with Russia is that it is a concentration camp, rather than a country.
Any if your investment can be lost simply if FSB want it or local mafia put an eye on it.
Mate, that is pure BS. Your 200,000 - 1,000,000 EUR would not be enough to buy any sort of property in megapolis (i.e. Moscow) that would cause any sort of interest from FSB or mafia.

Let's say the one have EUR 200,000 that he would like to invest in real estate anywhere in the world.

What are the opportunities for the growth? Where to go with the investments?

Which countries are safe with guaranteed real estate price growth nowadays?

What type of RE to invest in?
I would consider Dubai - you still can find decent residential property available for purchase within this budget, growth potential is clear.

your living in the past i guess
Is this some kind of a joke?
Have you ever even been to Russia?

Mate, that is pure BS. Your 200,000 - 1,000,000 EUR would not be enough to buy any sort of property in megapolis (i.e. Moscow) that would cause any sort of interest from FSB or mafia.
Well, I think we all can agree that this is a country of slaves, the recent mobilisation and the usual fooling of the Russian commoners by the authorities described that clearly. You do not need to be Rottenberg to find a plastic back with drugs in your pocket while been detained by the police during the peaceful time in Moscow. Not to say nowadays when the country is at war.
You need to be totally crazy even to consider any direct investments to Russia today.

I would consider Dubai - you still can find decent residential property available for purchase within this budget, growth potential is clear.
Yes, but definitely it's best times has passed already and the future is not as bright for UAE

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: extremedox101
Is this some kind of a joke?
Have you ever even been to Russia?

Well, I think we all can agree that this is a country of slaves, the recent mobilisation and the usual fooling of the Russian commoners by the authorities described that clearly. You do not need to be Rottenberg to find a plastic back with drugs in your pocket while been detained by the police during the peaceful time in Moscow. Not to say nowadays when the country is at war.
You need to be totally crazy even to consider any direct investments to Russia today.

Yes, but definitely it's best times has passed already and the future is not as bright for UAE
you have no clue what you are talking about.i would even claim the average joe has in russia more rights than in germany.
Try to talk badly in germany about the US/LGBT/BRD and you will see how quickly you will have police on your door.
Also what is 200k in russia.
You clearly live in the past where in russia was total chaos .But at the same time you should ask who created the chaos and the answer is US and UK.It was Putin who brought discipline and wealth back to its citizen.They remember what the US did to russia so don't assume you have in reality there any big support from citizens as they remember how poor everything was in the 90's caused by the US and UK which tried to deindustrialize russia which didn't succeeded and why germany now needs to be deindustrialized to eliminate the threat germany/russia together

you have no clue what you are talking about.i would even claim the average joe has in russia more rights than in germany.
Try to talk badly in germany about the US/LGBT/BRD and you will see how quickly you will have police on your door.
Also what is 200k in russia.
You clearly live in the past where in russia was total chaos .But at the same time you should ask who created the chaos and the answer is US and UK.It was Putin who brought discipline and wealth back to its citizen.They remember what the US did to russia so don't assume you have in reality there any big support from citizens as they remember how poor everything was in the 90's caused by the US and UK which tried to deindustrialize russia which didn't succeeded and why germany now needs to be deindustrialized to eliminate the threat germany/russia together
Mate, you confuse politics with investing and business. We are talking about investing, not about the abstract philosophy. Everyone who is seriously talk about investing in Russia is living in the past.
No one would thread your life if you invest in Germany. But in Russia you have no rights if you are not connected to FSB or the Party. Just like North Korea. Sad but true.

Mate, you confuse politics with investing and business. We are talking about investing, not about the abstract philosophy. Everyone who is seriously talk about investing in Russia is living in the past.
No one would thread your life if you invest in Germany. But in Russia you have no rights if you are not connected to FSB or the Party. Just like North Korea. Sad but true.
investing in the west makes you broke.Its the EU which is deeply communist.You just haven't realized it yet
Comparing Russia with north korea just shows you have no clue what you are talking about

Latest Threads