Our valued sponsor

Income from AdSense and Amazon Associates, VAT and tax question.

AlwaysPaid

Sep 4, 2017
Visit site
Hello!

I am EU citizen and I own network of websites bringing income through Google AdSense and Amazon Associates, currently I am earning about 40k EUR year.
Currently I have company registered in my home country with VAT threshold 50k EUR, as I am expecting grow of income in next year, I am wondering if I will need to register for VAT? I just don't understand how it works with AdSense and Amazon, I do not issue any invoices, they just send me payments. Do VAT threshold is related to this type of business?
Because I am looking also on making my taxes lower and maybe moving to Cyprus, but there VAT threshold is much smaller - 15k EUR. Charging VAT(I don't know how it is even possible with this type of business working with Google and Amazon) is not profitable for me.

Maybe there is other options for such type of business? What you can suggest? I don't want to avoid taxes and hide my income, I want to legally pay smaller taxes if it is possible and I do not want to register for VAT as I don't need that, I only receive money, my yearly expenses are about 2-3% from income.

Reactions: JohnLocke