Our valued sponsor

Incorporate cryptos to a company

You will need to think a bit outside the box. Of course, you don't use a wallet where, for example, there are 5 million euros if you're going to establish a company, for example, in Switzerland where it requires that you have 100K euros (or actually only 50K), then obviously you create a wallet for just that amount and set up the company.

After that, you create another wallet that you can use as a business account in the company's name, and then you use that for whatever you need cryptos for.

It's not that hard and then the problem is solved!
If you have a 5 million wallet, how would you transfer from it 100K euro to a newly created wallet without finding it out on the blockchain explorer?
Would you make it through a crypto exchange like Kraken?

Last edited:
If you have a 5 million wallet, how would you transfer from it 100K euro to a newly created wallet without finding it out on the blockchain explorer?
Would you make it through a crypto exchange like Kraken?
No for sure not kraken, there are tons of good exchange that can be used for it... I would exchange it to monero and from there to BTC or USDT etc. etc. and finally run it through a tumbler. All well described in the mentor group gold. I don't want to go into details here.

No for sure not kraken, there are tons of good exchange that can be used for it... I would exchange it to monero and from there to BTC or USDT etc. etc. and finally run it through a tumbler. All well described in the mentor group gold. I don't want to go into details here.
Ok, thanks.

Do you know if it's possible to inject crypto in a company over the years, for example every couple of years?