Our valued sponsor

Incorporate offshore company Guatemala or trust or foundation how?

divx

Offshore Agent
Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
It seems Guatemala is a great offshore jurisdiction, dangerous enough for authorities to enter the country:target: Now I wonder does anyone knows how to incorporate a offshore company in Guatemala, who can be trusted there and what are the costs just aprox costs?

Can a Trust and Foundation be formed in Guatemala as well? How complicated is it?

Hi again!!! Incorporation a company in Guatemala is very simple, in fact you do not have to come here, but since we have new government (since January) registering a company is taking more time as before. It takes around 4-5 weeks to get a fully corporation (commercial´s license, company's license, articles of incorporation duly registered, a legal representative and shares). Still you will be able to start to operate two or three days later once the articles of incorporation are filed at the Commercial Register. As well you can open a bank account for that corporation before filing at the commercial register, but you have to bring back all the documents described before between the next 40-50 days, if you do not bring back all the documents the bank will close the bank account. Also you are able to use internet banking only after you bring all the documents, not before. About taxes, Guatemala is a country where you pay taxes only for the national income, not for the foreign income, so for example if I issue an international invoice I do not have to pay any tax at all. Also if you want to get a fully and completely corporation that has been already registered you will find one, but the costs are at least 3 times than it would cost you to incorporate one new. About the costs are about $. 2,750.00 (corporation, 2 nominee directors, 1 legal representative, tax address, accounting services, commercial address, bank account, debit card and internet bank account)

Reactions: gianti
but you have to bring back all the documents described before between the next 40-50 days, if you do not bring back all the documents the bank will close the bank account. Also you are able to use internet banking only after you bring all the documents, not before
Still we don't have to travel to Guatemala for banking and incorporation right?