Our valued sponsor

Information about Standard Chartered what I have learned !!

You don't have to pay any tax on money that they insert in your account! Why do you think you have to pay tax?
Somewhere I read you have to pay tax for incoming money in the offshore bank! I'm not sure where I read it but seen it a few times different places.

Reactions: happyjohn
Are you sure' date=' don't you have to fill up a "tax resolution" or something to avoid to pay tax on incoming transfers to this bank?[/quote']
You will have to do that, but that's just a signature your offshore agent will do the rest for you and dealing with the bank!

With its world class services and more than friendly rates, I can say that I am very happy with how Standard Chartered has made my life a lot easier. I don?t have to worry about trying to make it to the bank anymore because I can get access to my bank anytime I want. Plus, I get up-to-date market insights just by logging in to my account. There?s a daily FX commentary so I can check how the market is doing before I buy or sell Forex online.
Did someone noted that you can trade FX directly from within their Internet banking platform? I just read the entire article and this is one major issue I have found with all banks offshore, they don't have such an platform for trading fx! This is something I will go an research more.

Did someone noted that you can trade FX directly from within their Internet banking platform? I just read the entire article and this is one major issue I have found with all banks offshore, they don't have such an platform for trading fx! This is something I will go an research more.
Yeah they have a pretty advanced Internet platform compared to many of the offshore accounts around.

Yeah they have a pretty advanced Internet platform compared to many of the offshore accounts around.
And they have a great support department, had a simple issue they got fixed with in 5 min over phone !

Reactions: JohnSeed
I hold an account with them' date=' personal visit was required. Found someone who did this for me :) [/quote']
Thank you for your amazing review of this bank. You say you hold an account with them, was it difficult to come through the process? what is their support like are they easy to speak with and do they try to help you?

Reactions: JohnSeed
why not take a plain and fly to visit them? if you have a business doing fine you should effort it.
Not all can or will do that for several reasons. One of the major reasons for why people keep searching rather to take actions are they are too lazy!

Standard chartered is quite popular in many countries too. I have read about many Asian Standard Chartered banks too. It's also in the middle East. Look at
https://www.sc.com/en/about-us/ for more details
Thank you very much for sharing this information, have you worked with them in Hong Kong or in the Seychelles maybe?

Reactions: cosmo

Latest Threads