Our valued sponsor

Information on offshore company country please.

vikja

Offshore Agent
Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I am currently in the process of identifying the most suitable appropriate country for setting up of an offshore bank account and register a company for the online business that i plan to start and your website came to my attention as suitable to contact for assistance.

As I am not the expert in this field and have never opened an offshore company i would like to speak with one of your experts and receive advise on how is the best to proceed.

Can you please reply here for info?

First of all you may elaborate and explain what business you are into and what goals you try to achieve?

vikja said:
I am currently in the process of identifying the most suitable appropriate country for setting up of an offshore bank account and register a company for the online business that i plan to start and your website came to my attention as suitable to contact for assistance.
As I am not the expert in this field and have never opened an offshore company i would like to speak with one of your experts and receive advise on how is the best to proceed.

Can you please reply here for info?
If you are into mainstream business a Seychelles and Cyprus bank account may be sufficient. IF you are doing business within the EU you mat look into a Cyprus company which can be registered for VAT.

Reactions: vikja
Thank you for your replies and sorry for not answering before now. I wrnt with a Seychelles company as recommend by so many. I'm satisfied with the service and company which complete my needs.

I'm glad to read your reply and to get back with your experience, it is of great value for those of us that are all new to this.