Our valued sponsor

Inheriting money advice

Frecu

Jan 20, 2021
Visit site
Hello, complete novice here so please be kind! My father is in his 70s, disabled and has inheritance coming. He is adamantly refusing to declare it to the HMRC etc. Is there any way around it? Like stick the money overseas and withdraw it from an ATM? Or anything? Thanks

Hello, complete novice here so please be kind! My father is in his 70s, disabled and has inheritance coming. He is adamantly refusing to declare it to the HMRC etc. Is there any way around it? Like stick the money overseas and withdraw it from an ATM? Or anything? Thanks
there is crs so forget overseas unless you come from thrid world and have connections back home.
Whats wrong with the good ol method of just having cash in your pillow?

there is crs so forget overseas unless you come from thrid world and have connections back home.
Whats wrong with the good ol method of just having cash in your pillow?
Thanks for responding! Oh that’s rubbish. He would love cash in his pillow! But I assume they’ll put it in the bank. Then how does he get it out without suspicion? Also, I’m under the impression paying interest will trip him up? Would a 0% interest current account untrip him up? But then the bank will be nosey? Would they notify the HMRC of the initial large deposit anyway? I live in the UK

Thanks for responding! Oh that’s rubbish. He would love cash in his pillow! But I assume they’ll put it in the bank. Then how does he get it out without suspicion? Also, I’m under the impression paying interest will trip him up? Would a 0% interest current account untrip him up? But then the bank will be nosey? Would they notify the HMRC of the initial large deposit anyway? I live in the UK
well i do not know how well the gulag is already established in uk. But There are countries which let you close your account and get the balance in cash. You can close it with reason that xyz fee is a ripoff in your opinion.

Latest Threads