Our valued sponsor

instant passport?

from which secret country?
Tell me the citizenships you have in PM and I will tell you if you qualify! ;)

Which passport is that for 20k?
I don't talk to the FBI without my lawyer present! :D

The funny thing about this country is that their CBI program is 100% legitimate, this is even on the government's own website but the really funny thing is that they ask passport holders of other countries to invest AT LEAST 1 MILLION USD into a business there... but for that other 50 + countries passport holders it is a fast track and less than $20k. Don't worry, 80% of those eligible passports are third world countries however.

Principality of Sealand
That is SO COOL! I have never heard of that one....

Last edited:
Tell me the citizenships you have in PM and I will tell you if you qualify! ;)
This doesn’t answer my question
The funny thing about this country is that they do have a legitimate CBI program where they ask passport holders of other countries to invest AT LEAST 1 MILLION USD. ... but for that other 50 + countries passport holders it is a fast track and less than $20k. Don't worry, 80% of those eligible passports are third world countries however.
So this is a secret program at deeply discounted price that only you can offer thu&¤#

This doesn’t answer my question

So this is a secret program at deeply discounted price that only you can offer thu&¤#
Correct, it does not answer it but I can tell you if you qualify and if you do, I will tell you and send you the direct link to the Government's website :p Info 4 Info, let's trade! You can send it via PM!

It is not a secret program. As I said, it is clearly stated on the Government's own website under their naturalization laws. I do NOT offer it, but I do make a living by helping people obtaining it since - as you guys are proving it - virtually nobody knows about it.

Correct, it does not answer it but I can tell you if you qualify and if you do, I will tell you and send you the direct link to the Government's website :p Info 4 Info, let's trade! You can send it via PM!

It is not a secret program. As I said, it is clearly stated on the Government's own website under their naturalization laws. I do NOT offer it, but I do make a living by helping people obtaining it since - as you guys are proving it - virtually nobody knows about it.
how strong is the passport for travel

Sounds like the passport of North Korea. rof/%

But wait, I am wrong!
North Korea passport holders have visa-free access to 39 countries! :p
So, we are looking for a passport worse than North Korea's. rof/%

On a more serious note than the magical/mystery passport: Here is a reminder of the passport ranking compiled by Henley & Partners The Official Passport Index Ranking

one good reason is in the case you need to flee the country when somebody else decides that you don't have good enough reason to leave the country because of a deadly virus that will wipe out half of the planet
being already an EU citizen and shelling out EUR 1m for a second EU citizenship makes absolutely zero sense to me. And you can always find a nice way of obtaining a 2nd EU passport for less via a not so legal way (hello balkans)

what are currently available and recently tested options to quickly/easily (not necessarily cheaply) obtain passport from the perspective of EU citizen
no bulls**t like residency for couple of years, language or history exams, marriage etc. - simply pay the ransom and here is your passport...
does it still exist?

Moldova: 3 months
Armenia: 6 months
Mexico: 9 months
Kyrgyzstan: 4-7 months

Requirements would be only having another passport, birth certificate, criminal record certificate and power of attorney.

Moldova: 3 months
Armenia: 6 months
Mexico: 9 months
Kyrgyzstan: 4-7 months

Requirements would be only having another passport, birth certificate, criminal record certificate and power of attorney.
this all sounds attractive indeed... which of these options are achievable legal way?
I don't know about the other three but when it comes to Mexico I did a thorough research, spent quite some time there, talked to a few lawyers and (unless something radically changed in the past year) I'm pretty sure it's not possible to legally obtain the passport in 9 months

Reactions: jafo

Latest Threads